2 replies to this topic

#1 matyus

matyus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

I hope someone can help me as iv googled and googled and tried for weeks with no help to do this, but im sure some linux user could do this in ten mins!

right all i want to do is install sopcast in xbox1 XDSL 0.7.
i dont know what im doing really with linux but seemed to get a few commands downloaded into xdsl, but i just couldnt get all the dependancys etc for the linux version of sopcast.

i just want to use my xbox 1 to watch the football on Via sopcast. i have a big htpc next to my tv at the mo but i would rather use my little xbox 1.
im sure loads of people would use this to watch the sports if a XDSL buid with sopcast installed would be built and uploaded by someone (hint hint) if not then please can i get some help or working links to all the files i need?

anyway thanks all
heres hoping for a reply???

wink.gif uhh.gif

#2 matyus

matyus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

is there nobody here who can do this??
i thought it would be easy for some linux user? i half got it installed, and i dont have a clue what im doing?
and it only takes 1 person to do this and a iso with xdsl + sopcast installed could easy be created.

iv tried running the windows version of sopcast using xwine but it crashed every time it started to play/buffer.
sad.gif

#3 luther349

luther349

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

xbmc has sopcast support. the stuff on xdsl is all outdated 6+ years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users