• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 havocxrush

havocxrush

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi, been years since I modded an xbox 360, so.... took an old 360 with a perfectly working sammy ms 25 in it, never been modded.

Ran the latest jungleflasher following the pdf tutorial.... DID NOT REALIZE I needed to update the 360 first before modding. So..... returned sammy to stock, updated, reflashed.

Now when I power on the 360 with the newly flashed sammy per the turorial, with the 360 updated as it needs to be.... The drive is reading as open when its closed, and closed when its open!

I.e. power off the system and the tray opens, hit eject - it closes for a second then opens, but will not stay shut. Always says "opening"

I have my original firmware backed up, dont have any keys saved - not sure if i did that part right. Everything was fine before the flash. All this just bc i wanted to play lollipop chainsaw

#2 dougiegillam

dougiegillam

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Computing,cycling, running
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE(havocxrush @ Jul 11 2012, 08:18 PM) View Post

Hi, been years since I modded an xbox 360, so.... took an old 360 with a perfectly working sammy ms 25 in it, never been modded.

Ran the latest jungleflasher following the pdf tutorial.... DID NOT REALIZE I needed to update the 360 first before modding. So..... returned sammy to stock, updated, reflashed.

Now when I power on the 360 with the newly flashed sammy per the turorial, with the 360 updated as it needs to be.... The drive is reading as open when its closed, and closed when its open!

I.e. power off the system and the tray opens, hit eject - it closes for a second then opens, but will not stay shut. Always says "opening"

I have my original firmware backed up, dont have any keys saved - not sure if i did that part right. Everything was fine before the flash. All this just bc i wanted to play lollipop chainsaw

Suggest you post your Jungleflasher log so we can have a look at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users