#1 nikeymikey

nikeymikey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Hi complete newcomer to 360 modding here, What i would like to know is, What products would i need to achieve a reliable RGH and dual nand combo on my slim trinity?

Team Xecuter products if possible, i always used them in the past for my Xbox 1 modding needs and i was always pleased with the results smile.gif

Ive been reading through the forums here and im really confused as to exactly what i need, i know i need a coolrunner for the rgh.

I have someone who can do all the install for me if its too daunting for me smile.gif
And i also do not have a nand dump (yet).

Thanks

#2 turfster

turfster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Interests:Music, Golf, and fixing electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE(nikeymikey @ Jul 15 2012, 05:44 PM) View Post
Hi complete newcomer to 360 modding here, What i would like to know is, What products would i need to achieve a reliable RGH and dual nand combo on my slim trinity?

Team Xecuter products if possible, i always used them in the past for my Xbox 1 modding needs and i was always pleased with the results smile.gif

Ive been reading through the forums here and im really confused as to exactly what i need, i know i need a coolrunner for the rgh.

I have someone who can do all the install for me if its too daunting for me smile.gif
And i also do not have a nand dump (yet).

Thanks

You can buy all of this at xconsole's or vgcrepair.

-slim w/ trinity mobo on 14719 dash or lower.(possible on some corona mobo's with wire install soon too) - $100-130 or so

-tx demon -$64.99 to 69.99

-tx coolrunner rev c(rev a or b will work too)-$17.99

optional:

-nand-x qsb for slim- $3-5

-post out qsb for slim- $3-5

-jrunner app on your pc- free

-someone who is really good at soldering- priceless

So about $100 in parts and approx.(not including the slim console) another $150-$185 for paying someone to install the coolrunner/demon

Edited by turfster, 15 July 2012 - 11:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users