• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sci0n

Sci0n

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

Ok ive done this and now i cant play any of the games and i re-burnt them as lt3.0 and that wont play either, is there a way to play new games like spiderman and max anarchy reigns? as ive got the patched to topology 2.0 and i burnt a 3.0 version which was put through XBG360 but it comes up 'disc not supported' on both version?

i think im on LT2.0 what can i do now

#2 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

when was the last time you updated your dash prior to this? are you having problems with all of your backups, or just newer ones?

it SOUNDS like you haven't updated in a long time and when you did the most recent update, your drive got flashed back to stock, but you didn't give enough info to be certain about this

either way, just flash your drive with lt+ 3.0. there is no reason to be running old firmware

Edited by Reaper527, 17 July 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Jul 17 2012, 05:20 PM) View Post

when was the last time you updated your dash prior to this? are you having problems with all of your backups, or just newer ones?

it SOUNDS like you haven't updated in a long time and when you did the most recent update, your drive got flashed back to stock, but you didn't give enough info to be certain about this

either way, just flash your drive with lt+ 3.0. there is no reason to be running old firmware

He was probably on the dash before they did the silent update that made xgd3 and AP25 games now work and just needs to update to 3.0

Edited by BoNg420, 18 July 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#4 Alzeric

Alzeric

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

This exact thing just happened to me two days ago, I simply reflashed the cd drive with LT+3.0 and all worked fine.

Keep in mind when 'Burning' your games that although you may be able to get away with burning at max speed 8 out of 10 times. for those games that still give you Disk Unsupported errors you can burn these at 2x speed for a deeper burn on the disk and usually fix these issues. I had one game that I wasn't able to get working with the 2x burn and had to insert a usb stick into the xbox with a TU (title update) "Saints Row The Third"

As a best solution burn your games always on 2x or slower speed, to give your game the best possible chance at working the first time and keeps you from wasting disks and creating coasters.

Edited by Alzeric, 21 July 2012 - 02:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users