• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 updogg

updogg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

I have a 1.0 XBOX with x2 5035 Bios. I installed a 2 TB drive and have a Hexen disk. How can I format this drive? It freezes under the Xbpartioner. Trying again about 20 minutes ago I was able to do a lump all in the F drive, about 1850 gigs. It showed that it finished but it just froze at that screen. It seems like it worked, I can write data to the partition, and the partion size shows correct under XBMC, but I want to make sure that everything is okay. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by updogg, 21 July 2012 - 01:12 AM.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

find ldots fan.
he had been working on an updated version i think that was for larger drives..

So you may want to beta test that for him..

I think it was ldotsfan

#3 allahandro

allahandro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE(updogg @ Jul 21 2012, 01:11 AM) View Post

I have a 1.0 XBOX with x2 5035 Bios. I installed a 2 TB drive and have a Hexen disk. How can I format this drive? It freezes under the Xbpartioner. Trying again about 20 minutes ago I was able to do a lump all in the F drive, about 1850 gigs. It showed that it finished but it just froze at that screen. It seems like it worked, I can write data to the partition, and the partion size shows correct under XBMC, but I want to make sure that everything is okay. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know if you still need help but I've done a few of these upgrades. I'm guessing your using xbpartitioner 1.1 I don't think Hexen has both versions on it 1.1 freezes with partitions over 1tb I usually build a disk with hexen or aid and install a dashboard to e: When hexen or aid build your disk the normal partitions will be fine but don't use f or g until you run xbpartitioner
Install a dashboard on e: then boot from your hard drive. Then you can ftp both versions of xbpart to your E: partition and run them from there. Run 1.0 first and divide f and g equally to 959gb each or whatever it comes out to. then you can open xbpartitoner 1.1 and format f and g using 64kb clusters. You have to do them 1 at a time. Then you should be good to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users