This is an all in one tool for instalation and modification of an Xbox 360
compatible with JTAG/RGH Hack (1, 2), Now includes full Coronav2 support thanks to Swizzy!
[OFFERS THE FOLLOWING]
- First application to offer a Lite and easy to use Enviroment
- Buttons and layout inspired by J-Runner which focuses in making the job easy and within flow
- Simplicity in the tasks and disabled buttons until you it meets the criteria to enable them.
Ex: You can't create a hacked image if you don't have an opened nand with valid CPU Key.
- One configuration for all tasks in the Operations Interface
- NandPro2.0b for Coronas and now you may patch the I/O port to support LPT reading.
- Progress bar for downloads ( does not apply for nand operations )
- One log window to monitor the events during your operations
- Reads NAND twice with a press of a button where it will identify the FlashConfig, Mobo and if it's
a JasperBB it will configure to read 66MB instead of 16MB
- When opening a NAND image manually it will try to parse the CPU Key from the following in this order:
"cpukey.txt", "fuses.txt", "KV_Info.txt".
- CPLD Programmer that will flash your Glitch chip with just selecting the version to use
- Xell Creator for both JTAG and Glitch where it uses IBuild to generate a valid JTAG Xell image.
Don't forget to check the "AUD_CLAMP" checkbox if using this config. The ECC creation is already
automatic. At the end if any badblocks are found from the source image, it will generate a todo taks
for when flashing that image.
- Flashing Xell will flash Xell for you and if during the creation there are bad blocks found it will
automaticly fix your NAND.
- Hacked image creation that uses xeBuild v1.04 and DashLaunch v3.02. It's automated according to your
currently openend nand image. Also it will generate a backup folder according to the console's serial
number so that you may zip up and save.
- Copy to USB with RawFlash. If you wish to finish you flashing via Xell, this will copy what you need!
- Save backups to a *.zip where you'll be prompted to choose destination save file.
- Flashing the currently opened NAND image. CAREFULL!! it does not verify anything and it will just flash
on the fly!
- Either Download or choose a valid *.zip to copy avatars update to this app. MD5 verification is active.
- Copy avatars update to your USB so that you may complete the install/update of the hacked dash.
- Either Download or choose a valid *.zip to install the Kernel pirs that is needed for xeBuild v1.04 to
build hacked images. MD5 verification is active.
- Edit lanch.ini ( basic editor that comes with the most basic options )
- Download CPU Key and flashdmp.bin from Xell from your PC. No need to specify IP addres or base IP,
it will detect your computer's IP and will take that base and search you LAN, may take from 3 to 6
seconds to find and begin the download.
- Also counts with updating feature online where it will simply let know you if there's anything new you
need to download. ( At last!!! )
v2.1 Build (300)
- Added Alternative DGX ECC for flashing ( pop up will show )
v2.1 Build (299)
- Added DashLaunch v3.06
- Added POST_OUT Corona v3/v4 Image
v2.1 Build (296)
- Got rid of ibuild and replaced with prebuilt images
- Touched up the GUI a bit (not very noticeable)
- Small bugfixes
v2.1 Build (295)
- Added support for DGX Thanks to Team Xecuter
- Added DGX Install Diagram
- Added DGX ECC files
- Updated Trinity mobo identify image
- Note: The "Flash DGX" option will only be available when the CB is not supported by the previous
ecc Xell generation method and it is only valid for Slim Consoles of course.
v2.1 Build (294)
- Internal code serviced ( Optimizations and small bugfixes )
- Added Mobo Indentify for Trinity and Corona ( Thanks Team Xecuter )
v2.1 Build (293)
- Corrected bug that does not enable the "No Bootanim.xex" option for fakeanim
v2.1 Build (292)
- Added Support for XeBuild 1.06
- Added Dashlaunch 3.05
- Added Support for Dash 16202, creation via xebuild, downloading of pirs and avatars zip
- Removed restriction to RGH2.0 creation, due to TX-DGX comming, you may build any NAND with glitch2
settings freely =)
- "No bootanim" is now default to off since you don't always have to say no if you don't want it
- Added Maximus Stinger v3.1 Oscillator Add-On pcb diagram
v2.1 Build (291)
- Bugfix in the xell IP scanning feature
v2.1 Build (290)
- Added support for Maximus Stinger v3 in FreeFlashCPLD
- Upgraded Interface FreeFlashCPLD support where you may now select from the following hardware:
- Maximus Stinger v3
- TX Coolrunner / Matrix Glitcher v1 / or any of it's kind (GlitchChip, generics, clones, etc)
- Squirt BGA v1.2
- You many now flash various supported hardware with the different interfaces
- NandPro 3.0a restricted to all but Squiter BGA v1.2
- Squiter 0.7b unlocked to be able to flash any supported
- LibraSoft added Maximus Stinger support
- SD Reader blocked from even allowing to select what to flash
- LPT Port for all as well
- Bugfix in the SD Reader was unlocked for FreeFlashCPLD.... not gonna happen!
- Removed "Corona16MB not compatible with NandPro 3.0a" message... we all should know by now
- Added new Diagrams for:
- Matrix Glitcher v1 RGH2.0
- Matrix Glitcher v1 Corona
- Maximus Stinger v3 PHAT
- Maximus Stinger v3 Trinity
- Maximus Stinger v3 RGH 2.0
- Maximus Stinger v3 Corona
- Maximus Nand Flasher v1.2
- Replaced few button and pictureboxes displaying images as the Stinger Support is added
- minor bugfixes
v2.1 Build (289)
- Bugfix for when you use the Xell scanner and you don't find any class C IPs it stays in a loop
v2.1 Build (288)
- Quickfix addressing fakeanim save path where it would save to desktop when you choose the first item
in the drop menu.
v2.1 Build (287)
- Bugfix in the nand parser where it would identify any nand as Jasper if you were to open a JasperBB before
it. Wrong SMC, flash would equal brick... hardware flasher was to be use for rescue. No longer a bug, it is
- Bugfix on the false positive message saying that the nand copied to USB is corrupt... sorry, md5 vs MD5 caps
issue caused this. Now fixed.
- Modified RGH 2.0 Recomendation diagram with more information.
- Added more messageboxes to events are are necessary to have them.
v2.1 Build (286)
- Bugfix in the Squiter FreeBoot flash button where it would crash the app due to a seach of a non-existant
- Removed Static IP option for Xell downloading, should be much more stable and reliable
- Added verification of integrity on the NAND files copied from app to USB to ensure it is safe to flash
- Added Message Boxes for most of the events for when the log window is not enough
- Other bugfixes and minor touch ups
v2.1 Build (285)
- Bugfixes addressing Xell IP Taks running in the background even after closing application. Should now
fully quit the application when closing it.
- Now by default the "No bootanim.xex" is checked since fakeanim proves to be a safe mod using the latest
kernel and dashlaunch version.
- Small bugfixes here and there.
v2.1 Build (284)
- Added DashLaunch v3.04
- Small bugfix in the unlocking of "No bootanim" and "Advanced" checkboxes when loading NAND with cpukey
v2.1 Build (283)
- Small bugfix in the unlocking of "No bootanim" and "Advanced" checkboxes when loading NAND retreived
- Redefined some youtube video tutorial search criteria to obtain better results for Corona4G
- Added hyperlink to www.homebrew-connection.org's bootanim videos section.
- Fakeanim default animation is now "Xbox 360 Reinvented" by ickan11.... I hope he doesn't mind bundling
his great animation with this package =)
v2.1 Build (282)
- Added support to create fakeanim v0.60b compatible images
- Added sample video, configuration and copying of fakeanim files
- Fakeanim includes BlackOps II Zombies preview video mod
v2.1 Build (281)
- Changes in the Video-Tutorials section where the video will be played on a separate window that you
may resize at will.
- Changed few diagram extensions.
DUE TO THESE CHANGES IT IS NECESSARY TO MANUALLY DELETE THE CURRENT "files" FOLDER SO IT MAY DOWNLOAD
THE LATEST ONE!!!!
v2.1 Build (280)
- BugFix in the smc used to create Corona4G images, now works as it should
- BugFix in the partition scanner where the app would crash if the device was not ready
- SD R/F code optimized for better performance. Faster than any other app
- Added Advanced checkbox to enable "1 shot Advanced" options prior to building a freeboot image.
- Other bugfixes.
v2.1 Build (278)
- Hotfix on the NAND write via SD Reader/Writer code
v2.1 Build (277)
- Added xeBuild 1.05.548
- Added DashLaunch 3.03
- Updated support for 2.0.16197.0
- I did not add the fakeanim option for the launch.ini creator as I see it potencially dangerous
for the common user. If you want to use it, add the line manually.
v2.1 Build (276)
- Added Simple Nand Flasher v1.2 by Swizzy to update the Corona4gs
- Some bugfixes!
- Diagrams section is back with the most common diagrams to consult
- Added the ability to stablish a static IP to download from Xell instead or always looking for it
- Fixed Flash Player 11 download links
- Huge bugfix in the SplashScreen Flash Player 11 Prompt... should no longer eat up memory!
Very sorry about this I didn't have a closer look at it and it seemed that if you didn't have Flash
Player 11 installed it will prompt you to download it, but I didn't add the stop asking and it would simply
ask, ask, ask... without stopping, could only be stopped by Task Manager.
- Various bugfixes
- Once more corrected bugs on Xell NAND downloading cause by the change of the webClient, should be fixed fully!
- Fixed other bugs on badblock handling like dumplicated block ids in list and XBR2FreeBoot proper support
- Limited Copy to USB after creating FreeBoot images to all consoles except for Corona4G since it's not supported yet
- Bugfix that shows false positives badblocks on RGH2.0 images
- Nuew method to identify badblocks that avoid encountering issues like this bugfix
- Changed NAND size read/write for JasperBB NANDs from 66MB to 64MB via code, due to the
fact that performing -r/w64 dumps 66MB and when you specify -r/w66 you obtain a 68MB file
which is not compatible with other tools like 360 FlashTool
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed a bug in the CPU Key retrieval via Xell
- Added Splash Screen which focuses on verifying that you have FlashPlayer 11 installed,
if not found installed it will allow you to download and install
- This update package comes with xebuild.exe 1.04.535 to make sure it install fine when
- Fixed the updater... No idea why but it happened, it should be fixed now
- Code optimization
- Fixed few non-critical bugs
- Video Tutorials function is now available with diferent choices to search for
- Video tutorials limited to Internet Conection active ( no internet, no work )
- Restored the Auto Seek for update function. This means that you no longer have to
press the button to look for an update, if there is one, it will let you know.
v22.214.171.124 ( Almost Final )
- Added SD Reader/Flasher based on Swizzy's Tool
- Added tasks support for Corora v2 4G NAND (ecc and xebuild)
- Modified the interface section a little to list available removeable devices
This is to choose your Corona v2 NAND mounted as SD Card
- Added a Device Refresh Button to list the partitions available when you reconect the SD Reader
- Modified the launch.ini editor to allow fixed settings from multiple choice in the future
- Added xeBuild 1.04.535 to build Corona v2 Freeboot images
- Added show DVD Key and SecData Offse in Other_Info tab when creating FreeBoot image
- Fixed a bug in the CPU Key obtain from Xell code
- Light esthetic changes
- Includes a beta demo of "Video-Tutorials" which streams directly from you YouTube.
- Currently only videos in spanish
- You may find it at Menu > Tools > Video-Tutorials Online
- Added XBR to Freeboot badblock detection and smc AUD_CLAMP to build new hacked image with previous I/O patch
- Added bad block detection when opening a nand from the start and add it to the tab in Properties
- Improved few taks internal code optimization
- Bugfixes here and there...
- Fixed broken Xell Creation for JTAG Consoles
- Reserved KV Info tab for future updates to decrypt KV before enabling any xebuild tasks
- Added the ability to create Retail NAND, choose from Menu > Tools > Create Retail
- Added the ability to fully transform XBR obsolete images to a working backup + latest freeboot installed
(warning it currently does not hadle badblocks yet, I will implement that in the next release)
- Updating is no longer automated when the app starts, instead the Update Menu button is available and you
are free to update when you feel there might be a need to.
- Mayor bugfixes again due to the new files folder structure ( mostly JTAG broken now fixed )
Next Release ( this weekend )
- badblock handling for the XBR to FreeBoot tool
Things Left to do to wrap it up ( to call it a final )
- Erase first on cpld via urJTAG prior to programming ( makes sure you don't get TDO mismatch )
- decrypt KV with CPU Key to provide data and determinte if you may or may not create an image
- sounds for events XD
Things that I might implement if life is good ( can't promise anything )
- ECC Creation will become internall class and no longer depend on python
- implement internal nand support similar to J-Runner
- Fixed an error causing Corona Freeboot image being built with trinity smc sorry, but now it's fixed!
- Now deletes flashdmp.bin in working folder before atempting to read the nand twice. Avoids picking up
wrong CB, console and hack values from previous built image.
- No fcrt option is now also enabled when your nand is Corona
- Added "Open Working folder" in the MenuStrip
- Bug fixes related to the new file structure
- Corrected bugs when flashing CPLD when you select Squirt
- Restructured the CPLD Flashing system
- Reverted back to urJTAG for LPT CPLD Flashing with full Corona Support
- Fixed Xell flasher for Corona
- Implemented "Drag and Drop"
- No longer Beta
v2.0 Beta RC8
- Updated CBs List per console
v2.0 Beta RC7
- Fixed an issue when selecting to copy avatars update after kernel when selecting from *.zip
v2.0 Beta RC6
- Includes English translation
- Improved updating system
- Small bugfixes
v2.0 Beta RC5
- New FlashConfig identifier for Squirter v0.7b. Now it should capture if it's BigBlock
- Programmaing CPLD via LPT that is not Squirt it will use an XSVF Player ( experimental )
- Eliminated 7zip, now uses DotNetZip
- Some functions restructured and add NAND erasing in menustrip
- CPLD Programming now shows the log in the Log window and doesn't run in Window mode
- Now I only need to distribute this *.exe since the rest will be automaticly download.
Makes the release legal.
v2.0 Beta RC4
- Added limitant for the hacked image creation ( if no kernel nothing will happen )
- Updated update window
- Added few images representing CPLD hardware and harware interface
- Small Bugfixes
v2.0 Beta RC3
- Implemented the creation of "dummy.bin" from ECC for RGH hack
- Flashes "dummy.bin" instead of "image_00000000.ecc" with NandPro2.0b that fixes booting issues
- Added verification of conextion to the programmer and NAND before it attemps to Write to it
- Small FlashConfig identification bugfixes
v2.0 Beta RC2
- Now it properly detects the FlashConfig and determines if it's BigBlock
- Read NAND Twice will automaticly change to -r66 if it's BigBlock
- Bugfixes that weren't allowing CPLD Programming via LPT
- At exit it will peform clean up to save up space in hdd
- Limited to class C for Xell look up ( 192.....)
- Small Bugfixes
v2.0 Beta RC1
- Totally new code from groundup and update methods ( no longer using the old system )
- Multi-Threading taks that allow the application to be more fluid and fail less
- Control and restriction of usage during tasks
- First public release
- Once again becomes an all in one tool
- Currently only in Spanish
- Obsolete and in spanish!
Thanks to Swizzy for helping with code that forms part of this tool!
Thanks to blaCkat for external help and information about Squit Team!
Thanks to Tiros and GliGli for the original RGH work
Thanks to cOz for his universal SMC Patcher
Thanks to Blackaddr for his SMC_Util v1.2
Thanks to every developer from Xecuter Developers and official Testers
Thanks to Team Squirt, Xecuter, Matrix, GlitChip for their hardware and software
Thanks to www.elotrolado.net for having forums united in fraternity.
I'm sad with the way TX forms are moderated/admin, they are sad.
360 HackBox Lite v2.0 was created by nknave84 2012!
Edited by krizalid, 04 January 2013 - 05:55 AM.