BlueSlingShot

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys there's a problem that's been plaguing my xbox since I soft modded it (Back when the Red Star was leaked on the internet) but I've been to lazy to ask. I'm running v4 of the PMIII skin for UnleashX and I'm on the last build ever created.

When I'm scrolling through menus fast or doing editing for xbe files e.g like choosing an icon path, video paths, etc., sometimes unleashx resets as if I pressed the soft reset key combo. Any ideas what might be causing this? I can live with it as it doesn't happen alot but am curious what could cause this. It does not happen when I run XBMC as a dash. uhh.gif

#2 BlueSlingShot

BlueSlingShot

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

Actually spent a good hour on this and narrowed the cause down.

It only happens when I have preview movies going in the game list. I cannot get past the letter T. As soon as I hit Thief:Deadly Shadows, the xbox reboots. When I shut off preview movies I can go ape shit in scrolling through everything and Unleash does not reboot.

Sounds like a memory issue? The movies are in wmv8 maybe I should try converting them to xmv and see if that remedies it. If it doesn't I'm moving to xbmc, as the only reason I use UX is for the preview movie feature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users