1 reply to this topic

#1 Bebeto94

Bebeto94

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Guys,

Ive had a Cygnos/coolrunner dual nand set up with my trinity slim since February with no problems whatsoever. That was until my wife decided she wanted the Lovefilm application and updated the stock nand dash to 15574. Now surprise surprise my RGH nand will not boot. I need some help in putting this right if possible. Ive started up the Cygnos Toolbox and took a dump of what im assuming is my stock nand updated with 15574 dash. Now im stuck. Ive loaded the latest XEbuild but dont know what options etc to tick. I know my board is a trinity and have put my keys.txt in the box but there seems to be 2 different file types to save it to, ECC and BIN. I know that my dump is a BIN type file but this only seems to give me a ECC type file when i go to build it. Also under "build type" there are 6 options and im not sure which one to tick. I know i have a RGH but is it 1.x or 2.0 ? Also lastly how do i put the rebuilt nand back into Cygnos ? Do i need to use the Cygnos Toolbox again?

Any help appreciated guys

Thanks

*MODS* Feel free to move this if in wrong section

#2 turfster

turfster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Music, Golf, and fixing electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:35 AM

Here's another way to do this. I am assuming you have a relay switch installed with the cygnos too. Otherwise this wont work.

Read your 15574 nand on the retail nand with cygnos toolbox

Get your cpukey(hopefully you have this saved)

Get jrunner application

Open your 15574 nand in jrunner

Place your cpukey in jrunner

Make sure you select glitch and your 15574 dash(you will need to let jrunner download this)

Select create image

Flash that image with cygnos toolbox to the cygnos

Save a backup of your new 15574 retail nand, cpukey and rgh 15574 you just created for future updates.

Edited by turfster, 23 August 2012 - 02:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users