Photo

Firmware Flashed Xbox 360 Elite For Sale(not Banned), Uk.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xyrexus

Xyrexus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

I've been meaning to sell off my old 360 after buying a pre-jtagged one, so here we go.

Up for sale is an Xbox 360 Elite, white case (I swapped the case with my Jtag Xbox since I don't like the white casing), BenQ Drive which is flashed with LT 1.2 I believe. I have the original firmware file for the drive if that's still needed for upgrading, which I will send via email.

The console has not been online since firmware was modified and is not banned.

The console will come with the 120 elite HDD and it's power brick with cables, component/composite video cable and microphone headset.

I'm actually not sure what to ask for it, so give me offers. I will only sale to UK Mainland, I will update this thread later to note how much it will cost to ship. If you wish to pick it up that can be arranged, I live in Taunton in Somerset.

I don't really have any references since I've never sold on here before, but I did buy a Jtag machine from crisdo98 if that's worth anything.

Edited by Xyrexus, 21 August 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#2 Xyrexus

Xyrexus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

Okay it'll be around 9-10 shipping apparently.

Again, I an not too fussed about how much to sell this for, so please make your 'reasonable' offers and they will be considered.

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

what revision board is it?
and what dash version?

may be interested depending on the above answers. "not fussed about the drive being flashed" just possibly looking for a back up 360 that's not banned "depends on the revision". or a low dash

#4 Xyrexus

Xyrexus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

It is a zephyr board, and the dashboard installed is the first version of the new one, the one that looks like Windows 8, I can boot it up later and get you an exact version if you like.

#5 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

sorry but both the answers were the wrong ones for me..
good luck with your sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users