No replies to this topic

#1 sippin40ozs

sippin40ozs

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:54 PM

I have had 3 boxes that I used for my personal boxes (2 were working for the longest time after my first RRod). Well, those two finally got the RRod also. I "fixed" 2 of them at one point using the "penny method" or xclamp replacement (obviously I'm not a pro), but I was able to get them both working then. One started getting a greenish color to the screen before RRod again about a year ago, and has been on the shelf since. The last just RRod again a couple weeks ago. I got it working yet again by removing the heat sinks and tightening them again, but it RRod a few days later. So, all 3 were unbanned at the time or RRod. Two are fixable I'm almost positive, since I was able to get them up and running trying different "fixes". The other I think is fixable also, but I had two working ones at the time, so I never tried again after trying to fix it once. All will have various screws from the case missing, but have all the needed parts needed. I can include one set of cables and a power brick.

I'm looking to get one slim, flashed box that I can hook an external drive to for my games, or play my backups. I'd need the power and video cables also. I have controllers so don't need them. I don't know anything about the new boxes or how they are modded, so I would need info from whoever is interested. Just message me here if you want these.

I'd consider a phat one too if it has modifications made to prevent RRod and has a HD included... would like to be able to play from HD if possible though.

Just let me know what you got if you are interested. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users