2 replies to this topic

#1 darkside1980

darkside1980

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

I have the old white 360 premium that was flashed back in 2010 I believe.. Sense I can't find a local flasher I've decided to do it myself. Heres my problem my 360 has been down since late 2011 after I tried to play a latest game and it did a update. So I figured if I reflash it to the latest ixtreme it will fix the problem. I also found out there are 2 types of firmware one to play your old games that came out before BF3 and the other for the new games. I have some old games that I never finished is there a firmware that will allow me to play both old and new?

#2 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'm pretty sure that a recent dashboard update changed some drives firmware, so it reflashed the original firmware back to the drive. That might be what happened to you. As for the 2 types of firmware, I'm not too sure. Havnt heard anything about that. I'll do a little research.

I think reflashing the newest firmware would work.

#3 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

From a quick Google search you should be able to play all games, old and new, With the latest ixtreme (LT 3.0) HOWEVER you will need to reburn your old games after running them through ABGX. You will also need an ihas burnermax to burn the games. Apparently a normal burner can't write all 8.5gb needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users