Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Matrix Glitcher II Revision C now available
Posted by GaryOPA | August 30 14:56 EST | News Category: Xbox360

Now with full support for 256 MB Corona consoles.

Team Matrix has made available the Rev C of its Matrix Glitcher II. This one is still a 'complete plug and play solution' and is now compatible with Corona 256 MB.

Xbox-Scene

If you didn't know, Team Matrix has made available its Matrix Glitcher II Revision C, featuring full support for 256 MB Corona consoles.

Here's the official info:

We are releasing today the Matrix Glitcher II Revision C, adding full support and compatibility for 256 MB Corona consoles.

As with the previous version the Matrix GLitcher II is still a complete plug and play solution. No need to program it before use, simply install it and select the correct switch combination for your console.

Additionally, because we discovered than Glitching the Corona needs the timing to be extremely precise, we also added a new configuration procedure using the onboard switches.

User installing the Matrix Glitcher II Revision C into a Corona will now have the possibility to test different timings to find the one that will give them the best Glitch times on the console, and all of this without need of reprogramming.

You can find the Switch Table Settings for the device at the official infinitymod.com link below, where you'll also find Installation diagrams and instructions (look for the DOWNLOAD section of the website), or also from HERE.

According to them, more is coming in the future, so stay tuned!

News-Source: Matrix Glitcher II Revision C (via) 360Crunch

#2 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

I've been basically ignoring all of this RGH stuff for a while since I don't have time to mod other people's consoles anymore and my Jasper JTAG runs solid...but are these really just "plug and play" as in no dumping the NAND and all of that ECC stuff from back in the day? If so I might have to get back into the game.

#3 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:23 AM

What 256mb Corona are they supporting lol , there is a 64mb Corona and a 4gb Corona ... When did they come out with a 256mb?

#4 letsmod

letsmod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

they edited news - Supports 250gb corona

#5 Jumpy_Beans

Jumpy_Beans

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE(brandogg @ Aug 30 2012, 09:51 PM) View Post

I've been basically ignoring all of this RGH stuff for a while since I don't have time to mod other people's consoles anymore and my Jasper JTAG runs solid...but are these really just "plug and play" as in no dumping the NAND and all of that ECC stuff from back in the day? If so I might have to get back into the game.

No, you still have to dump your nand and write the ecc file.
It's 'plug and play' because you don't have to program the glitch chip.

#6 ca102455

ca102455

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Women, gaming & Roots Rock Reggae
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Jumpy_Beans @ Aug 31 2012, 06:37 PM) View Post

It's 'plug and play' because you don't have to program the glitch chip.

Ah they've taken away the fun of programming the glitch chip, bit of a pain when new code revision come out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users