#1 Pseudo99

Pseudo99

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hey guys,
Lately i have been trying to liquidate some of my stuff i've been using for various projects.
I have been repairing these one-by-one as i am selling them, but lately they have just been collecting dust.
I have about 60 Non working Xbox 360s. About 80% of them are complete but died due to RROD, they have not been attempted to be repaired. About 80% are J-taggable, mostly Xenons and a few Zephyrs
Alot of these are 100% salvageable dependent on your repair skills, very few of them have lost DVD keys or have had repairs attempted on them.

If someone took a general interest, but a serious general interest i would be more willing to take a look and give a better description of what is wrong with each one of them. (make/model/etc.)

I am located in west texas and would prefer to sell these in bulk and to a repair shop/person, i would also like the potential buyer to either arrange for it to be picked up, or pay for the freight shipping. I will break down into smaller lots if the price is right.

Open to any and all REASONABLE offers.

Thanks ahead of time.

Pics Below:
IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 drkpassion1

drkpassion1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

where in west texas?

#3 Pseudo99

Pseudo99

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

San Angelo

#4 drkpassion1

drkpassion1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:55 AM

ah ok not as close as i was hoping

#5 Pseudo99

Pseudo99

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

Since I've had some PMs, here's what I've been saying to them:

I'm honestly not sure what a fair price is. I can fix them, but it takes me around 3 hours apiece to fully refurbish one to my standards. I'd like to keep a few around, but other than that, I'm willing to part with them if the price is right. I'm trying to gauge interest, really. What I'd like to do, is have someone who has the time to make a good profit out of all of these, and go, I'll give you XX apiece for them if you sell me 50 of them, or something of that nature. I'm not willing to get rid of them for next to nothing, but to the right buyer, I believe we can work something out that's good for both of us.

Also, I can always load them up and meet a buyer halfway or something like that. I know Texas can be a pretty ridiculous drive from edge to edge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users