• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wannabe360

wannabe360

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi All, Went through the XBOXHDM 1.9 tutorial but of course my Motherboard only has one IDE, so I get the CD not found Error.

I was wondering, what steps would change if I used the USB booting XBOXHDM 2.2?

Specifically, the ISO that I create in NDURE - where do I put it on the USB Stick (root?); and

How do I softmod a virgin XBOX with this tool, can I use XBROWSER as in 1.9 or is there a quicker/ better method.

Thankyou all for your help!!!

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Did you read the documentation that came with the hdm2.2 download? There's no ISO in hdm2.2 but a C and E folder on the usb drive.

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

hi..
i can run xbox hdm 1.9 on a pc with only 1 ide controller..

if i get cd not found its because i have the cd set as master and the hard disk set as slave..
The CD should be slave and the hard disk set as master.. and of course in the bios you have to set it to "primary master = none" or similar.

#4 wannabe360

wannabe360

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Sep 5 2012, 12:37 PM) View Post

hi..
i can run xbox hdm 1.9 on a pc with only 1 ide controller..

if i get cd not found its because i have the cd set as master and the hard disk set as slave..
The CD should be slave and the hard disk set as master.. and of course in the bios you have to set it to "primary master = none" or similar.

I have done these steps, my mobo must be incompatible - sill cant find disc.

Also, I have only found a general readme with xboxhdm2.2, no guide... am I looking in the wrong place?

#5 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

The help folder in the download has a bunch of text files. Did you read those files?

For a virgin softmod, Kingroach Ndure installer creates contents for C and E folders and those folders will go under hdm folder. This avoids the need to use ndure script and xbrowser. After the initial softmod, HeXEn disc will fix things for the console for a full Ndure install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users