• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jbp20717

jbp20717

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Dreamcast, Mario Kart 64, Newcastle United, Monty Python, genocide, necrophilia and more!
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

This console is the last of a bunch I glitched and I need to have it posted by Thursday, as I am moving to Exeter on Friday morning, hence the low price (including postage). Please note that I am very busy over the next few days, I will not be readily available to answer questions or provide guidance on how to use it - what I am selling is succinctly described below and there are plenty of excellent guides already out there on how to get started with a JTAG/RGH console.

Postage is included and I can accept Paypal (as a gift) or bank transfer. It's been a long time since I did any trades on this forum, but this is my eBay feedback if anyone needed reassurances: http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

RGH Slim - 4GB Model with 14719 dash and Coolrunner Rev. B installed. No additional software installed on it, but I'm also including a CD with XeXMenu and FSD Installer, as well as copies of the original Nand, the modified one and the CPU Keys. Unboxed with all leads, controller and a 3rd party HDD caddy.

Console is the top one in this photo:

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users