Mr.Gamer

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

So the question is can I perform RGH 2.0 based on Coolrunner rev. C on my Falcon using a NAND dump with 1 bad sector. Furthermore, I was unsuccessful dumping my NAND numerous times - I've got 2 to 3 bad sectors which I re-dumped and repaired/injected in XNandHealer 2.0.

After that I still have 1 bad block 0x0EEF, which is basically an empty "0" block. As Nandpro gave me the Error 250 during numerous dumps of my NAND. The history with 0x0EEF is that it is the location of secdata.bin sector which I had to reset to un-cripple my HDD after Microsoft lunched the "the infamous pre MW2 premiere banwave". So in other words the block is just empty... as it is was manually "zeroed" some time ago.

All the NAND dumps after injecting good blocks in XNandHealer 2.0. are the same and have 0x0EEF marked as a bad block. So is it safe to inject Xell and perform the glitch or is it a high stakes gamble?

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

As long as you have a current and full backup of your NAND, you should be OK. After all, you can just flash back to stock in the event that you have issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users