• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 YPGmods1621

YPGmods1621

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'm modding a xbox for a client of mine, He is dead set on a Xecuter x3 chip too. If I could find him one on here it would be a lot easier than buying another xbox just for a modchip.

#2 YPGmods1621

YPGmods1621

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(YPGmods1621 @ Sep 12 2012, 02:15 PM) View Post

I'm modding a xbox for a client of mine, He is dead set on a Xecuter x3 chip too. If I could find him one on here it would be a lot easier than buying another xbox just for a modchip.

I have money in my paypal waiting to go, I won't BS around if you have good feedback. I can either pay you with Google, Or PayPal. I use them both frequently on other forums, ebay, mod chip suppliers, parts suppliers. However I do know forum B/S/T works. Feedback on other forums is useless, So I do not mind trusting someone to send the part/system.

NOW WORST CASE SCENARIO: I can't find a X3 or X3 CE not installed, If anyone has one in a System they are selling? Could let you let me know? I'll buy the entire system

If I do find one:The customer wants the LCD, 2 USB ports, and Crystal Bank Switches[If I remember correctly this was all sold as one piece?]

If I can't find one:Is there another chip that may be still available that supports bank switches and the LCD? If not I guess I will have to get him a Xecuter 2.6 CE...I will change the thread in 3-4 days if this happens.

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

you dont mention where you are if your in the UK i can find you a box with x3/x3ce (not sure which it is) and lcd + usb ports.

if your not in the uk your on your own.

#4 rilski

rilski

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:15 AM

Could u settle for another modchip instead? like an Aladdin XT chip.

#5 45thAssassin

45thAssassin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

PM SENT! smile.gif

#6 45thAssassin

45thAssassin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:27 AM

If he is uninterested, I have a near mint working x3ce chip and motherboard. I installed it but never got to using it (the hdd I had for it died on me lol). So, it has been stored in my closet for some time. I am only willing to ship to experienced modders that know what they are buying and what they are doing with it. There are only so many x3's out there and I don't want some new guy making that number even lower lol. It looks brand new. As I have said, the poster gets dibbs since he was the first to show any interest.

I'm looking for maybe around $65 shipped. The chip is already installed. Just need a case, hdd, and ready to roll.

#7 YPGmods1621

YPGmods1621

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Sep 12 2012, 06:49 PM) View Post

you dont mention where you are if your in the UK i can find you a box with x3/x3ce (not sure which it is) and lcd + usb ports.

if your not in the uk your on your own.

I'm in the U.S. but is the reason "I'm on my own" because of postage? I can pay for postage

QUOTE(45thAssassin @ Sep 13 2012, 09:15 AM) View Post

PM SENT! smile.gif

Replied

#8 Suicidal Dreams

Suicidal Dreams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

if this falls, i'd REALLY love it.

#9 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:54 AM

basically..

id have to buy the thing 1st. risk not getting it because of whatever reason so i have to front that money.
then id have to send it to you in the states, the money i pay for it is automatically twice as much in dollard.
and the postage is rediculous.

so if say it went..

50 for the xbox. You would owe me approx $100
Then postage to me would be say 10 that would = $20
then postage to you would be rediculous.. i cant even think of the actual number so il say 30 that = $60

so just right there your looking at $180 for a x3 console with Lcd display. And that even with my economic valuations of the postage to you..

Not trying to be funny or anything. but id imagine you could get it cheaper if you really looked.

#10 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

oh..
And you would STILL need a U.S psu for it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users