• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FattestBuddha

FattestBuddha

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

I'm using Final Burn Legends 1.11 and Love it, but I've noticed many mame roms are not supported. It almost seems random, like frogger works but donkey kong doesn't. They require about the same power. it doesn't make sense that I can play street fighter alpha 3 but not battle toads or even space invaders. I really like the playback of the roms it does support so I was wondering if there's some way to manually add Roms to get full mame support. I know this emulator is perfectly capable of handling it. Maybe there's a .ini file or something. I've looked through the folders and have found nothing to tweak. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

#2 gamez fan

gamez fan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

not as simple as editing a INI file if it was idd be doin it myself smile.gif

this is Dev work buddy you need to have the codeing skill and the knowlage required to port across from
mame the support for the games and the arcade drivers they require you also need to hookup the
controls and sort out the VMM routines so they actually will load and play all this has to be hardcoded
into the FBL emulator sources

like this neosource

Edited by gamez fan, 17 September 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#3 tristanx

tristanx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

well, if you have list of games that don't work head on over to emuxtras and list them in the announcement of fbl v1.11. gamezfan helps me id this stuff. when i release the next fbl then maybe they will work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users