#1 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

http://x360pro.com/images/PC_V5.jpg

do these work for all corona boards? I emailed vgc repairs and they said they wont stock "crappy product" like this. anyone has any solid info on this board? or where I can maybe order 1-2 to see if they work at all.

I know I can get the coolrunner lite for $30 but if there are little cheaper option out there then why not.

#2 D2C MASTER

D2C MASTER

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Sep 17 2012, 06:51 PM) View Post

http://x360pro.com/images/PC_V5.jpg

do these work for all corona boards? I emailed vgc repairs and they said they wont stock "crappy product" like this. anyone has any solid info on this board? or where I can maybe order 1-2 to see if they work at all.

I know I can get the coolrunner lite for $30 but if there are little cheaper option out there then why not.

These are a very good product. The design is similar to the xecuter cr3 rev c. But with a twist. We are going to stock them in our website but the manufacture is hard to get a hold off. You can also try our xecuter cool runner rev C+.

#3 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

safe to say you are a trusted seller? (lol) since you have been here for like 4 years.

my next order will be from you then. hopefully with some of these xpro board.

#4 radoman

radoman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

x360pro are built like CRAP. Theyre faulty on arrival rate is very high. I know this from both personal experience and the word around the web.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users