My Friend Lost His Nand Dump...
Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:35 PM
- So he dumped the nand (once)
- Didn't duplicate it or anything.
- Created ecc
- Flashed ecc
- It didn't boot xell, so the bloke decided to re-dump the nand, that's right, with the same command, overwriting the only dump he had made...
It showed a blinking green led, but stays like that indefinitely. It's a rev. c coolrunner. This leads to the idea that the soldering job is well done, but i re-did it anyway and same result. If it was a bad soldering job it'd be possible to boot xell and glitch it, even without the original nand dump.
But i'm guessing that the ecc flashing got messed up, and the blinking green led also makes me believe there's a good soldering job.
so having a original dump (minus the first 50 blocks, this is where ecc overwrites in the nand, right?), is it possible to rebuild it into a retail dump? That's my main goal, get it booting retail dash. And then trying to glitch it.
Please help me help my friend, i sure learnt his lesson
Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:19 AM
Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:15 AM
To eliminate confusion, the only legitimate topics to be posted here need to relate to:
- Valid questions and discoveries needed to further Xbox 360 hacking progress, and
- Valid questions and discoveries about a proposed Xbox 360 hacking concept or theory.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users