#1 Sciurus

Sciurus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hi

I want to install this Coollrunner thing on my xbox 360

I hava a JASPER Fat edition (arcade) already running iextreme.

The question is what do i need to install it and witch bord should I use (rev a, b or c)? If i buy it from a store in Norway the wil preflas the chip for me. Do i still need the programmer board or can i just install the thing ph34r.gif

I have been googeling and some people say i is a stand alone and only needs to be flashed and others say you need the programmer too.

Can some on comfirm this?

Thanks smile.gif

#2 duhasst0

duhasst0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yes you will need a programmer I suggest the nand x but the jr programmer is good as well. will you be putting this box on xbox live? if you do want to do xbox live then I would also suggest the demon as well because the read and write speeds to the nand are amazing. but you need the programmer to program the nand on the xbox itself because you won't be able to have a hacked dash with out one.

#3 Sciurus

Sciurus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(duhasst0 @ Sep 21 2012, 12:51 AM) View Post

Yes you will need a programmer I suggest the nand x but the jr programmer is good as well. will you be putting this box on xbox live? if you do want to do xbox live then I would also suggest the demon as well because the read and write speeds to the nand are amazing. but you need the programmer to program the nand on the xbox itself because you won't be able to have a hacked dash with out one.

Thanks mate smile.gif then ill order the programmer too. My xbox is already BANNED wink.gif forgot to pull out the Ethernet cable in a game.

Is there a possibility to play online through a PC program ore something. I remembered someone mentioned it.

#4 duhasst0

duhasst0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

there is xlink kai, I have read somewhere about something but that is not only paying for live but also to use some guys server to allow access to live. I am recommending you get the jr programmer, tx is working on releasing an addon for phat consoles to have power on/off and eject sounds that use the jr programmer. it is a bit slower than the nand x but I personally own a nand x and I love it. 2 min to read and write to the nand and the jr programmer I think is like half the speed.

Edited by duhasst0, 21 September 2012 - 12:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users