#1 doom II

doom II

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hello
I am seeking help on steps/equipment required to create backups of my discs for a corona 4gig system.
I bought the system new in March 2012 and understood at the time it was unhackable.

I always could follow most of the development news for xbox 1. The xbox 360 is very confusing to me. Jtag, nand, xell, etc etc...

Can someone kindly let me know what I need to modify my system? If this isn't the right place any friendly help to direct me to the correct forum is also much appreciated.

Thanks all,
doom II

#2 boflc

boflc

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

currently, there's no solution for modifying the drive of your console; one has been announced (assuming it's a d5s), but it's not available yet.

if you're talking about modifying the console itself to enable running of unsigned code (ie, no live), then you want to google "corona 4gb how to", which will leave you with a number of a results, some of which are related to reading and writing the nand of your console.

once you've mastered that, you simply need to follow a "corona rgh install guide". t-x has guides up (wire and qsb installs) for their products.

happy hacking

#3 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:15 AM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=641246

To eliminate confusion, the only legitimate topics to be posted here need to relate to:
  • Valid questions and discoveries needed to further Xbox 360 hacking progress, and
  • Valid questions and discoveries about a proposed Xbox 360 hacking concept or theory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users