3 replies to this topic

#1 beshkie

beshkie

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hi Guys and Gals, sorry to bother you all.

i cant seem to find a definitive answer to my query. some people say yes some say no.

basically i got given an xbox 360 about 2 months ago which works flawlessly, i dumped the nand when it was on dash 8995.

i was waiting a few weeks to decide whether to glitch or not as i wasn't sure if i would be keeping it or selling.

i haven't got the cpu key off it yet as i hadn't got the glitch chip yet and i intend to get it this week, well checking my console the other day i have noticed it was updated to the 15574 dash by my gf as it was connected to my wireless network to stream my films to it upstairs.

what i want to do is dump the nand while it is on 15574, just in case

then what i would like to do is create an ecc image from my 8955 for xell and flash this to my nand to try and get the cpu key so i can create a glitched image.

would this be possible since the box is now on 15574.

im hoping i can do it or is there now restrictions on the nand that would stop me from doing this.

obv i don't want to flash the full 8955 nand to the box as i know this wont but would the ecc xell image from 8955 work. please say YES (lol)

if i cant do it then ill keep it as a media extender.

#2 Dicko316

Dicko316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

Easy answer is No you cannot RGH.

The reason is because you need a dump of pre 15572/15574 that has split CB's so unless you are really lucky and had a refurb xbox with split CB's then your out of luck. For now wink.gif

Open the nand in jrunner and see if it has CB_A and CB_B, if not then your gonna have to wait.

#3 beshkie

beshkie

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

ok mate cheers. will do biggrin.gif

#4 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

Research information production goes in the Technical Hacking forums.

Research information consumption goes in Newbie Chat.

Moving...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users