3 replies to this topic

#1 TheXboxVision

TheXboxVision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

H,

I'm new here but it looks like the kind of place I can get an answer to my problem...

I have a modded Xbox which I did ages ago... I've only recently started to use it again but I was FTPing some files across tonight and all of a sudden, loads failed on me.

When I check the xbox is showing drive D: and E: as having 0 bytes on there. There's still stuff on there (emulators and XBMC) and they work, but I can't FTP anything to the drive now as it keeps on saying that the transferred file is 0 bytes and therefore empty.

Any idea's how to fix it?

#2 AZImmortal

AZImmortal

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

The obvious question to ask is: how much free space do you have on your E: drive? Your D: drive is your DVD drive, so you can't transfer anything onto it.

Edited by AZImmortal, 29 September 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#3 TheXboxVision

TheXboxVision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

That solves the D: drive problem but there should be loads of space left on E. when I install games, they go into the F: drive but does any data carry over to E:?

It definitely shouldn't be full as I've just deleted a couple of apps off E:.

#4 AZImmortal

AZImmortal

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

By installing games, do you mean with DVD2Xbox? If so, then no, nothing would get installed to E: drive if you chose F: drive. The game files all get ripped to the same folder (and have to be in the same folder). What does XBMC say is your free space on each drive for the C:, E:, and F: drives?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users