3 replies to this topic

#1 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

hi there been a long time since i done a back up but just brought fifa 13 and struggling to backup ive got the latest xbc downloaded and also the latest abgx and img burn.
I can put the disc in a lite on drive connected buy x360usb pro and click write start and it seems to look like it copies the file to a iso on my desktop along with img burn and i change layerbreak to 2133520.
i run it threw abgx and try to burn says something about tropology not found then downloads and repairs when i try to burn it it fails.
am i missing something here.
could someone tell me what software i should have any other add in files like dummys keep seein a lot about inject.
why wont it burn and just a recap on xbc settings.
thanks

basically some easy to follow start to finish instructions im taking off an original disc as a backup.

many thanks.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

Do you have a burner which supports burning XDG3 discs? If you don't know, then you don't have one. iXtreme Burner Max is what you want. Read up on it. GIYF.

#3 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

my burner did mw3 and forza 4 last ages ago i thought they was xgd3 games might be mistaken.
i managed to get one to burn.
It loaded the game up to the press start screen then says clean disc with a soft cloth.now i tryin to do it with different discs to what i used to use on this i tried a tesco 1.
All my others are aone discs.well cos it was sunday and i wanted to get it done. I went to a freind who does lots he burned one off.
Now i can get the game to load up and play but if it sits on a menu screen for a couple of mins it says clean with a soft cloth when playin game it comes up sayin clean with a soft cloth.after two matches.
Its like you have to keep it moving press a press a press a to get match started then go but all my other games work brill even ones with marks still play fine.
i dnt know what discs my mate done is on cos its printed and the one he burned he downloaded.mine is straight off original and as same fault but dnt get into the game the xbox plays 50 other discs perfect as it always as.
my burner is just a lite on from pc world with a flip up lid plugs in usb but like i say it did forza 4 mw3 driver sanfransico fifa 12 gears of war 3 fine.they was the last games i did since then not botherd with anymore.
all your help is much appreciated.

#4 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

If I had a penny for every time I've had to say use VERBATIM MEDIA. Problem solved. Now a iHas burner as well.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users