vikviper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

I have the following scenario:
-A Jasper with 256M NAND which I can't read no more with USB/SPI reader.
-It's been already dumped a valid copy of the original content of NAND.
-I can access the NAND using progskeet. I CAN'T using NAND-X (No progskeet help asked here!!!)
-I should have written on the NAND the original content using progskeet (not sure about that, because of winskeet instability). I CAN'T using NAND-X (No progskeet help asked here!!!)
-I could not apply the reset NAND trick (shorting pins) correctly, or it doesn't work anymore.
-Connecting power brick to mobo doesn't turn the orange light on the psu neither to red, neither to green (when pressing turn on button).
-R1D5 reads 5.05V (according to my crappy multimeter), the 3,3V used for coolrunner power supply reads, indeed, 3,3V with psu connected to mobo, of course.
-I tried to check voltages on SPI points using a document I can't find nomore, and I had non regular readings according to it (would like to ask for a TX approved one about that issue).
-I checked for shorts on SPI points, and there where none.
-Coolrunner and SPI reader are currently disconnected. Nothing extraneous is soldered on the board.
-STBY_CLK seems all right (no shorts), would like to know values to check with multimeter.

So I'm asking what to check (test point probing) for troubleshooting my current state to focus on what needs to fixed.

Thank you in advance

Edited by vikviper, 01 October 2012 - 12:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users