We have a phat 360 and installed a Wasabi 360 several months ago. We've had issues since day one and tech support has not been helpful at all.
We power up the hard drive and Xbox in emulation mode, pick a game, and it plays fine. We exit the game and then try to start another game (or the same game) and we just get the DVD player. Power off the XBox and hard drive, power up again and it still won't work - even after all the hardware has been shut down for 15 minutes. If we wait a few hours the cycle starts over.
What I've done:
- Tried several hard drives - Seagate, WD, Toshiba... even a SSD. Ensured drives were wiped and formatted as per the instructions.
- Tried several eSATA docks.
- Tries several SATA cables.
- Removed and reinstalled the Wasabi several times.
- Tried 1.2 and the 1.3beta firmwares
- Increased cooling around the XBox and hard drive.
- I'd try another XBox if I had one...
The DVD drive is a DG16D28. I believe it's a Jasper mainboard, but need to dig further.
Any suggestions on what to do now?
Wasbi 360 Issues
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users