X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(40_ounce @ Nov 3 2012, 07:20 AM) View Post

I'm not trying to come off as an a55 here as you are a valued member here on x-scene. so I hope I can word this correctly. But it's the hard work of people like c4eva and the members of Team-Xecuter that allow others to "steal" and make cheaper and free alternatives to their hack. So remember someone has to do the hacking that will let you sell your modding services for a profit.

When they over price the boards I have a hard time selling my service and I'm sure every other modder has the same issue, the last thing they wanna hear is it's going to be 60 right up front, then an additional 25 for the install. That and I'm not gonna order a bulk supply of boards knowing I'll be sitting on them for some time because they simply won't sell to the average person that uses my service around town. If the board was 20, then yeah I'd be able to sell it.

#17 silentbomber

silentbomber

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE(vb_encryption_vb @ Nov 3 2012, 04:47 PM) View Post

When they over price the boards I have a hard time selling my service and I'm sure every other modder has the same issue, the last thing they wanna hear is it's going to be 60 right up front, then an additional 25 for the install. That and I'm not gonna order a bulk supply of boards knowing I'll be sitting on them for some time because they simply won't sell to the average person that uses my service around town. If the board was 20, then yeah I'd be able to sell it.

With RGH also needed, more work for the modder less profit, however, we have to notice the time and cost that has gone into this method, and for now its the best we have. Live with it. If you dont like it, dont use it

#18 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(silentbomber @ Nov 3 2012, 09:28 PM) View Post

With RGH also needed, more work for the modder less profit, however, we have to notice the time and cost that has gone into this method, and for now its the best we have. Live with it. If you dont like it, dont use it

You just incorporate the price of the chip or PCB into your mod price and say that part of your price covers the part which is $xx dollars and then explain to them that the only way to do it is with this part and proper equipment and knowledge, if they don't want to pay for the part thats the only way to mod their system, then they will just have to stay stock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users