#1 Xbox-Scene

Xbox-Scene

Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Team-Xecuter: CR3 PRO Finished, new CR3-DGX Addon incoming, Corona V3 Glitched and MORE!
Posted by GaryOPA | October 30 13:15 EST | News Category: Xbox360

Huge update from T-X!

Check out this 'monster' update by Team-Xecuter, sharing more details on a new CR3-DGX for the just finished CR3 Pro, Corona V3 already Glitched, DEMON PHAT SB to BB Conversion, and many more news!

Xbox-Scene

Just after their LT Ultimate FW reveal, Team-Xecuter is back with a really HUGE update.

That's right, the CR3 PRO has already been finished and there's a neat new addon for it coming soon: the CR3-DGX. Also, they've revealed that the CORONA V3 (Samsung 64MB BGA) has already been glitched, a kit for DEMON PHAT SB to BB Conversion, the new J-R Programmer v2 and MORE!!

Get the FULL details, by checking out our X-S Forums!

News-Source: Huge Update of News from T-X (via) 360Crunch

#2 garyopa

garyopa

X-S Genius

• Admin
  • 753 posts
  • Interests:Embedded Hardware and Firmware
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

NEWS #1: CR3 PRO

It's been 6 months in the making (no thanks to several motherboard/dashboard revisions during our development time), and now after an exhaustive test run, the CR3 Pro is ready for public consumption.

This is aimed at users who demand the highest RGH performance possible and the ability to tune their settings to an extreme level.

The first release of CR3 Pro is designed for slims only. The full kit includes new V3 QSB's for Trinity, Corona v1 (16MB Hynix TSOP) and v2 (4GB Phison BGA) (These are also available to buy separately for use with legacy CoolRunners Rev A, B & C and also the CR3 Lite and a Phat version V3 QSB kit is also available See News #5). A Brand new POST V2 for complete monitoring and tuning using the new CR3 Pro Rater software is also included (J-R Programmer v2 required See News #6)

Note: For Corona v2 (4GB) Nand Read/Write you will need the 4GB RW Kit.

CR3 Pro Installed to a Corona v1:

IPB Image

IPB Image

CR3 Pro Rater Screenshot:

IPB Image

A dedicated CR3 Pro Phat version is in progress currently having fun with "un-glitchable" zephyrs and falcons

Full details / specs / install pics / prices / release date etc will be available shortly.

NEWS #2: CR3-DGX

The CR3-DGX is an add-on that connects to the CR3 Pro. We have been working on this bad boy for some time it's really kick-ass and only made possible by the high level of accuracy and timing of the CR3 Pro.

Features:
  • Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.15572.0 Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
  • Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.15574.0 Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
  • Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.16197.0 Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
Full details / specs / install pics / prices / release date etc will be available shortly

Here is a shot of the CR3-DGX prototype. It's disguised for obvious reasons:

IPB Image

NEWS #3: CORONA V3 (Samsung 64MB BGA)

The new Corona v3 with Samsung 64MB BGA hit the market last month in small quantities

Several changes however with a couple of tweaks and a new Corona v3 QSB kit we were able to glitch so don't panic this one is easily done

IPB Image

NEWS #4: DEMON PHAT SB to BB CONVERSION

We have completed a simple conversion kit for all DemoN Phat so you can install to any BB 256MB or 512MB without having to buy a new version DemoN.

There is also a new firmware which is being tested right now and we hope to have it all released in the next couple of weeks.

NEWS #5: J-R Programmer / NAND-X / CoolRunner QSB V3 Kits Now On Sale

The new V3 QSB kits are now available which also allow Xell monitoring over SERIAL/UART using the latest version J-Runner software (NAND-X USB Update Cable Required we designed the software so it could also use this cable without having to design a new one). The new V3 QSB's are also designed to be Plug n Play compatible with both J-R Programmer & NAND-X and offer the cleanest and most optimum RGH install possible.

Now on sale with all official resellers:

IPB Image

Corona QSB V3 Kit + SERIAL/UART Monitoring using NAND-X USB Update Cable:

IPB Image

J-Runner Monitor COM Screen animation Very geeky and also awesome when you can't get an video signal from Xell

IPB Image

NEWS #6: J-R Programmer v2

The new J-R Programmer v2 now includes full POST monitoring for the CR3 Pro rater feature. Speed enhancements are also included that puts it within 30 seconds of the high speed NAND-X

IPB Image

NEW 2 Version with Full POSt Monitoring and CR3 Pro Rater Support. Also includes speed enhancements (2-3 minutes faster than JRP v1 !)

The new TX J-R Programmer V2 has been created to cater to the budget conscious and coded to work hand in hand with the latest version of the J-Runner app.

A third of the size of the TX NAND-X and optimized to run faster than any other USB-SPI based tool (Example Speeds: Others average 16M read 7m 20s, JRP v2 average 16M read 3mins), this nifty tool can fully read/write NAND over SPI, program CoolRunners or any Xilinx based RGH device over USB and also able to program onboard sounds using the TX SONUS 360 !

Complete with a CR JTAG cable so you simply plug 'n program without any soldering using the latest J-Runner App (needs to be at least Build 283). Also comes with NAND installation wires that have the connectors that are compatible with the NAND-X QSB boards. If you don't use the QSB's you can simply cut off the connectors and do a normal wires only install.

The J-R Programmer V2 is also fully upgradeable and can be programmed using the Xecuter X360USB PRO Update app. Onboard LED's indicate Power and BootLoader mode.

RED LED: Bootloader Mode (Switch to the left)
GREEN LED: J-R Programmer Mode (Switch to the right)
RED LED FLASHING: R/W Activity & POST Activity (Switch to the right)

Features:
  • Fast NAND Programming
  • Fast XILINX CR JTAG Programming
  • Compatible with all CoolRunners inc the new CR3 Pro
  • Supports Full Post Monitoring
  • Compatible with both Phat and Slim
  • Onboard LED's indicate Power & Data
  • Easy Install System
  • Compatible with All NAND-X QSB's
  • Includes Cable For QSB V3 Kit or Wires Install (QSB V3 Kits Sold Separately)
  • Includes Cable For Xilinx CRJTAG
  • Includes Cable for Xecuter Sonus 360 (Sonus 360 QSB Sold Separately Trinity Kit or Corona Kit)
  • Includes KIOSK option for Remote On
  • Built-in Programmer For Future Firmware Upgrades
  • Designed for the latest J-Runner App (Build 283+)
  • Rock Solid Design Tested by the J-Runner Team
  • Supports New QSB V3 Kits (Solder Separately)
  • Supports Sonus 360 Programming
  • Affordable We Provide You With More For Less !
  • High Quality & Trusted TX Design

FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL SITE: Team-Xecuter

#3 xiaNaix

xiaNaix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

sleeping.gif

#4 LordX

LordX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

so to get the KEY from all new drives I need to use RGH ? LOL !!! LTUltimate my a**, I am doing this hack for months now, RGH then just drive swap to hackable one, This is a best they got ?

#5 stanleycup

stanleycup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

go on Logic-Sunrise.com it's french but clearly stipulates to flash 1175 rgh is necessary what a Turn Off!!!!

#6 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE(LordX @ Oct 31 2012, 04:18 AM) View Post

so to get the KEY from all new drives I need to use RGH ? LOL !!! LTUltimate my a**, I am doing this hack for months now, RGH then just drive swap to hackable one, This is a best they got ?

BAHAHAHA

You're a funny guy.

So please tell us all how you swap the drive then remove the RGH hack and log into live with a stock nand and hacked fw ?

Also tell us how you recover RGH a box that has the 15XXX and 16XX dashboard ?

Andrey - you're funny guy indeed. An idiot - but funny all the same. jester.gif

Edited by Ubergeek, 31 October 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#7 courier

courier

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE(stanleycup @ Oct 31 2012, 06:41 AM) View Post

go on Logic-Sunrise.com it's french but clearly stipulates to flash 1175 rgh is necessary what a Turn Off!!!!

sad.gif are you guys that stupid? rgh is only needed to get the drive key - then just remove the rgh and you have a full hacked dvd fw that is live safe on all the latest models inc 1532. Some of you guys are really stupid lol"
and please also tell me how do you RGH a console that has the biggrin.gif 15XXX or tongue.gif 16XXX dash dry.gif ?????wow you guys really are dumb its getting like xbox360iso forums in here lo

#8 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

or you could just goto TX forums where it explains it there - in English rolleyes.gif

How else do you expect to get the DVD key ?

If you find a better way then we'd be happy to hear it.

You see guys moaning when there isn't a solution - then you see guys moan when its too much work for them.

sleeping.gif

Edited by Ubergeek, 31 October 2012 - 07:44 AM.

#9 stanleycup

stanleycup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE(courier @ Oct 31 2012, 02:42 AM) View Post

sad.gif are you guys that stupid? rgh is only needed to get the drive key - then just remove the rgh and you have a full hacked dvd fw that is live safe on all the latest models inc 1532. Some of you guys are really stupid lol"
and please also tell me how do you RGH a console that has the biggrin.gif 15XXX or tongue.gif 16XXX dash dry.gif ?????wow you guys really are dumb its getting like xbox360iso forums in here lo

It's exactly what i said Moron , you need to RGH to get the keys to flash 1175 LTU, READ carefully fuckkkk and you flash back to stock nand yes yes i know christ!!!!

QUOTE(courier @ Oct 31 2012, 02:42 AM) View Post

and you'll be able to RGH 15574 and 16197 with eventually the CR3PRO from TX make your research before tellin everybody's lame and retarted like u

QUOTE(Ubergeek @ Oct 31 2012, 02:43 AM) View Post

or you could just goto TX forums where it explains it there - in English rolleyes.gif

How else do you expect to get the DVD key ?

If you find a better way then we'd be happy to hear it.

You see guys moaning when there isn't a solution - then you see guys moan when its too much work for them.

sleeping.gif

Yes indeed for the moment no other solution we are far from dumping the good ole benq 6038 LOL!!!

#10 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:36 AM

Dude you're an idiot - you have shown a COMPLETE AND TOTAL lack of understanding of how these new hacks work.

Congrats on making yourself look silly smile.gif

The point is that you CAN'T CONNECT TO LIVE OR HACK YOUR FW OR SWAP YOUR DRIVE WITH A NON JTAG/RGH XBOX - of course you can't and haven't been able to for about 18 months now lol jester.gif

You use RGH to recover your DVD Key ONLY - you simply remove the RGH device and your console is back to stock again - then you flash the LT Ultimate firmware to ANY of the Liteon Slims (including the new 1532) and also both Hitachi 0500 and 0502.

Live gameplay safe, Live update safe. No rgh or jtag required. Universal fw if there has been no previous dump - another huge feature. This has NEVER been done before and only two of you are here scoffing but there are tens of thousands going crazy because they actually understand this news

You are indeed a super noob lol

Edited by Ubergeek, 31 October 2012 - 08:38 AM.

#11 somenutter

somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE(Ubergeek @ Oct 31 2012, 08:36 AM) View Post

Dude you're an idiot - you have shown a COMPLETE AND TOTAL lack of understanding of how these new hacks work.

The point is that you CAN'T CONNECT TO LIVE OR HACK YOUR FW OR SWAP YOUR DRIVE WITH A NON JTAG/RGH XBOX - of course you can't and haven't been able to for about 18 months now lol jester.gif

You use RGH to recover your DVD Key ONLY - you simply remove the RGH device and your console is back to stock again - then you flash the LT Ultimate firmware to ANY of the Liteon Slims (including the new 1532) and also both Hitachi 0500 and 0502.

Live gameplay safe, Live update safe. No rgh or jtag required. Universal fw if there has been no previous dump - another huge feature. This has NEVER been done before and only two of you are here scoffing but there are tens of thousands going crazy because they actually understand this news

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about swapping the drive , He meant you want to swap the drive (Board) , And then remove the rgh , I also thinks this sucks balls , Why would anyone want to go to the effort of installing an rgh , Then removing it ? , C4eva said that rgh isn't needed for 1175 in the past , Is this no longer true ?

+1

#12 Geremia

Geremia

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

hahahahaah, what a great hack!!!

Take a d4s LT as base fw and spoof to all others, take fwcheck reply from fwcrt.bin (unless you want to add more bs over bs telling only dvdkey needed), add D5S new drive auth function from D5S fw, job done, a stripped down version of LT

Congrats also for the new business strategy: first tell bs, then reveal part of the truth and offend customers that complain.

I would say also you need fwcrt.bin, will you say "only dvdkey needed" and offend me immediatly, or you'll wait to offend me later when you'll reveal fwcrt.bin needed too?

#13 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

so....when did this corona V3 come out? is there a way to find out which xboxes have that motherboard? like by the lot # right on the xbox 360 cardboard box or something. guessing Id be safe if I was buying xboxes that were made at least 1-2 months ago from now correct?

#14 rf1911

rf1911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(Geremia @ Oct 31 2012, 03:01 PM) View Post

hahahahaah, what a great hack!!!

Take a d4s LT as base fw and spoof to all others, take fwcheck reply from fwcrt.bin (unless you want to add more bs over bs telling only dvdkey needed), add D5S new drive auth function from D5S fw, job done, a stripped down version of LT

Congrats also for the new business strategy: first tell bs, then reveal part of the truth and offend customers that complain.

I would say also you need fwcrt.bin, will you say "only dvdkey needed" and offend me immediatly, or you'll wait to offend me later when you'll reveal fwcrt.bin needed too?

How would u get dvdkey?

#15 stanleycup

stanleycup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE(Ubergeek @ Oct 31 2012, 03:36 AM) View Post

Yes i know you use rgh to recover dvd key to remove rgh device and flash ltu on 1175 thats exactly what i said mister, read carefully before bitchin at my comment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users