Many improvements have finally been added to XBMC, including better support for those that have upgraded their original Xbox consoles to the full 128mb of RAM that Microsoft only allowed on devkits
- New default Confluence Lite skin.
- DVDPlayer improvements.
- Updated VFS and Cache.
- Improved 128MB Ram support.
- Built-in support for recently added videos/music for skins (without the need for Python).
- Updated MythTV support.
- Better out of the box support for universal / Microsoft Media Extender remotes.
- Password Manager for Samba shares allowing different usernames/password per share.
- Skinning improvements.
- Scraper updates.
- Various other code / library updates and improvements.
Big thanks to all those who have helped with this, including JezzX for Confluence Lite and XBS for his work porting it over to XBMC4Xbox. Thanks also to the developers at the XBMC project, as the majority of features were backported from their code base. Thanks to Dom, Jan, Kozz, Temhil, XPhazer and XMan as well as others over at the XBMC4XBox Forum for their help with scripting, code testing, moral support and help running things.
Please do join in the discussions over at our Forum, and if you enjoy using XBMC4Xbox please feel free to make a donation to the project.
See the development page for links to the source code and the svn repository. For binary builds, read the information on the download page.
Here are some screenshots from the latest release. Enjoy.
Download: XBMC4XBOX v3.3
NEWS SOURCE: XBMC4Xbox v3.3 Released (via) 360Crunch