1 reply to this topic

#1 sirotz

sirotz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 04:20 PM

I have been looking and looking for an answer to my verification problem. Found numorus post about them and one I thought that would help. However I have no idea what it is!?!? It is error verifing 000003 found [00] expected [ff]. WTF does this mean? I have heard that verr, errors aren;t really that important as long as the chip flashes. It does flash and I tested all 4 banks. However my custom bios that I made with xbtool don't stay custom(colors) they revert to defaults. THen when I reopen them in xbtool they are exactly how I changed them(my color config) It is freakin strange and it is mind screwing me. Any help! Oh yea I also am the one that broke the holder off of my switch module and I had to resolder the wires to the swicth module. Could this be a problem? All the bank switches work fine, same with the on/off and led. Oh man it driving me crazy. It worked fine before I snapped the holder off but now I get this error. Which makes me think it has to do with the switches....however all the switches still work. I checked my lpc points and there was a pin that fell down. I resoldered it and still have the error. I wish the error would point me in some better direction.

Edited by sirotz, 10 July 2003 - 04:22 PM.

#2 Ghettofreeryder

Ghettofreeryder

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 July 2003 - 04:18 AM

I have thhis exact same problem. I used xbtool to make bios, same erros at same location. I just reverted back to x2 4977. Used x2bm, verification erros, but bios works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users