2 replies to this topic

#1 Schweeze

Schweeze

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:39 PM

I'm trying to FTP into my xbox from a laptop with a crossover cable and I can never connect. I can FTP into it from my PC, but not the laptop. I'm using WS_FTP on the laptop... could that be the problem? I know the recommended program is FlashFXP, but I really don't have the room on my hard drive to install it.

Also, what can I use to change the x logo or 'xbox' at the startup screen on evoX? I've read some things about XBTool, but I've seen that it's quite buggy.... any suggestions?

Thaaanks ya.

#2 [)eacon]ndigo

[)eacon]ndigo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Schweeze @ Jul 11 2003, 03:39 PM)
Also, what can I use to change the x logo or 'xbox' at the startup screen on evoX? I've read some things about XBTool, but I've seen that it's quite buggy.... any suggestions?

Quite buggy? I know of no significant bugs in the current release. There was a serious bug (which was quickly fixed) in one of the previous releases, but nothing has been reported since then. Of course, unless you are fully willing to accept that things can and do go wrong, I still don't recommend fooling around with your BIOS if you can't fix it in the event of a bad flash.

#3 trob

trob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 07:24 PM

Follow this tutorial to ftp from your laptop to your xbox. Read it and verify all your settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users