• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spartan9488

Spartan9488

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:37 PM

Recently I have decided to go through the route of networking my xbox to the pc, and just download games straight into the hard drive, for a few reasons, the most significant being the fact that I do not have a DVD burner.

1)Alrite now I just need a good tutorial to show me how to do this, I read a guide to how to network your xbox to your pc, but I have a question it says you need two Network Interface Cards- Does this mean

A) You have to have a nic in your computer and your xbox if doesn't already have one it for a odd reason. Because I have a router, so I must have a nic in my comp already right? but how would I put one in my Xbox? this guy gave no instructions and his guide truly baffled me beyond belief.

B ) You have to install a nic in both your comp and xbox.

2)What programs will I need to install and how eactly do they work...? (EvoX)

3) Please, link me to a good networking tutorial or please provide a brief but informative tutorial on how to do it here ( I have a router)

4) Tools I will need?

5) Another accessories? and I what hard drive should I buy? (Matrix Mod Chip is a good choice right?) muhaha.gif

Edited by Spartan9488, 11 July 2003 - 08:38 PM.

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:43 PM

If you're looking to back your games up to the HDD, then just use PX HDD Loader or some other tool. It's much slower FTPing to your computer than back to the Xbox HDD.

#3 staticFLINT

staticFLINT

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • Interests:my only interest is making sure i always have fun with what i am doing... lets go be lame! yEAH!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:44 PM

all questions can be answered here. http://www.xbox-scen...m/tutorials.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users