Xeriak

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:02 AM

Has anyone figured out how to hack your save or default.xbe so you have max credits in SW: KoTOR?? Yea, now don't give me the lecture on how poor cheating is... but a lil more money never hurt ANYONE wink.gif Since alot of items are fairly overpriced... and working for just that "one" item, can seem like a chore... especially for people that don't have too much time to contribute to long role playing games such as KoTOR.

#2 Burnout

Burnout

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:04 AM

I think it'd be nice, especially considering how expensive medpacks are. blink.gif

Heck, I'd love to have a trainer for use once I finally get past the final battle. The ultimate Jedi. biggrin.gif

#3 Xeriak

Xeriak

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:06 AM

Yea, a Trainer would be nice... but I bet it won't be easy making a Trainer for KoTOR... So we're at the mercy of the groups......

#4 Burnout

Burnout

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:11 AM

I honestly doubt we'll see a trainer for KotOR. You never know though, maybe one of the groups will take up the challenge.

Anyway, off to try completing the final battle again.. for the 25th time sad.gif

#5 moyea

moyea

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 06:09 AM

Is it just me or is the fact there is a Level cap, mad.gif B.S.

#6 BillaBoz

BillaBoz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 20 July 2003 - 06:56 AM

money never seemed like a problem. I always have plenty. I dont think I've needed to buy anything other than medpacks and quest items. Most of the weapons and armor i found are better than things for sale that dont cost 10 times more than i have.

#7 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 July 2003 - 07:10 AM

you should only be able to cheat on the dark side ph34r.gif

#8 Burnout

Burnout

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 08:50 AM

I don't like the level cap, but considering what it's based on I'm not that surprised. The only reason I don't like it is I can't keep leveling my character up and up and up and get ALL the force powers.

#9 moyea

moyea

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:35 AM

I know what's the deal with that! I want all the Jedi powers! At least they should have had a feature where you can start a new game with your old character and retain everything, think about that. It took me 49hrs to beat the game, I would like a little reward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users