• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nickcull

nickcull

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 03:27 PM

I hope sombody can help me out with this one. I put a Xecuter Lite in a XBOX version 1.3 running the newest Evo X Dash. Everything seemed to be working right but then we tried to play some network games and problems started coming around. When the network cable is plugged in some of the games won't boot up. Some games get past the loading screen and then they freeze up in the start of the game before the menu even. All of the games of that have problems work just fine when the network cable isn't plugged so I have determined that the problem is with that. I hope somebody can help me out cause I wanna start gettin my but kicked in Halo soon smile.gif .
Thanks to all that help.

#2 Intelligoth

Intelligoth

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 July 2003 - 03:37 PM

Are you trying to connect to Xbox Live, or just wiring a couple of Xboxes together using a crossover cable or hub?

#3 nickcull

nickcull

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 03:49 PM

I am not trying to play any live games ... just XB Connect and network with FCEultra. It locks up on some games that aren't even network games though ( I don't know if it is ok to name games on here ) I have it hooked up through a hub on cable internet and it all connects fine with FTP and with the XB connect games that don't lock up. I just unplugged the network cable from the hub but not from the back of the XBOX and all the games are working fine again. It seems that it is only when it is actually connected to the network.

#4 .:*Ō*:.

.:*Ō*:.

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:(o)^(o)

Posted 21 July 2003 - 05:43 PM

i hope your not doing what i think u are huh.gif ....

#5 Intelligoth

Intelligoth

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 06:20 PM

I think he is... Damn, good on you Ō, I didn't realize what he was up to... little Nicky's being a VERY naughty boy. BUSTED!

#6 a2vrdrvr

a2vrdrvr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 06:46 PM

What are you guys thinking that he is doing? I'm kinda curious as to what he's doing wrong. blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users