3 replies to this topic

#1 cowhopper6811

cowhopper6811

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:36 AM

alriight, dont ask me how but i did.. i tried to put a usb port on a controler, i may hav put the wire on backwards i'm using a really werid controler, its dumb but i dont know

i fried my new god damm keyboard, i dont know how , but i did lol

my old one , the one i painted orange, i'm using now, but i can't ust it because its ps2

i have a really old , well i have lots of really old keyboards, you know the ones that were hudge, went into the motherboard crazly?

there are the four wires , just like ps2 Black, red, green, and yellow

is there any way i can use this to go onto the xbox with? lol can i put the yellow, on the white,? or is the yellow somethign different?

#2 cowhopper6811

cowhopper6811

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 02:57 AM

someone please help please i just want my keyboard!

#3 iLLNESS

iLLNESS

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:computers, video games, my gf, movies, drinking
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 July 2003 - 05:48 AM

well if u could thatd be great smile.gif
cause id do it

i imagine theres a way.. not sure if its just using the existing wires.. but if u think of a ps/2 mouse u can get usb adapters for those smile.gif

#4 Aniack

Aniack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 11:39 PM

you could get a PS2 to USB adaptor but that'd cost a little bit of cash. I suppose you'd want to make your own but it's a bit more difficult than the standard plug and play of a USB to XBOX mod. The first thing's first PS2 and USB don't "speak the same language" so you'd need a PIC to correct that little problem. It's more trouble than it's worth really...if you want true to life USB speed fix your old keyboard. If you want the next best thing then go with a PS2 to USB adaptor. I'd link you but I'm not sure of any links. Check your local Bestbuy, Staples, or Circut City.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users