#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 July 2003 - 10:16 AM

You bought something from http://www.fastmodz.com?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 July 2003 - 10:41 AM

I've ordered PS2 lasers from FastModz several times in the past. Their prices on lasers are reasonable, and I received the merchandise promptly.

#3 RaGe

RaGe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 July 2003 - 06:42 AM

Krawl has been banned on almost all other forums for being a proven ripper

Look here

http://www.ps2newz.n...&threadid=10271

#4 Droid

Droid

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 20 August 2003 - 12:29 PM

Unfortunately, I think I may have been ripped. I was referred to his site by a fellow xbox scene member. I bought 3 ps2 lasers from him and he sent me 2 sony brand and 1 off brand laser. He told me over the phone that they were brand new but when I received them they were not boxed and they definitely didn't look new to me. I tested all 3 lasers on both ps2's that I own and only 1 would work most of the time so I sent them back to him. I have still to receive my money back from him. I guess the next step is filing a complaint with paypal.

#5 Droid

Droid

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:10 AM

I called up Krawl at the number listed on his site. He hung up on me twice and on the third time I called him, he told me that he would not refund my money. I contacted my credit card company who then gave me a refund. Stay away from this guy, he's a ripper with a really crappy attitude.

#6 krawl420

krawl420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 05:58 PM

ok well first Rage you wanna tell them how you owe me stuff and how you ripped necro and everyone else?

and droid I did send him new ps2 lasers I have sold over 1000 lasers and never had a prob with more then one. I also offered to send him replacement lasers as I sold him the ones I had at my cost. he refused to even try to work it out and then he called over and over yelling at me to Refund his money. I also tested the lasers all 3 went to other coustmers and have had no complaints. I did refund your payment after you filed the complaint

Now with ps2newz If anyone follows the ps2 scene We had a war between ownz and newz as I was a sponcer of ownz Guchi took it as his biss to delete all my posts there and make it look like I ripped someone. I have no part with ps2newz anymore whatso ever.

Now fastmodz has been around since the neo 2.5 days we have done over 1000 ps2 installs/premods and sold way more chips than that. I also wholesale to alot of sites. I have lotts of good reffs and continue to provide the best in service. I also carry a 90 day warrenty on all our work. With doing as many orders as we do I cant plz everyone but I damn well TRY TO. I hope you dont take 2 deals that had a prob (wich I resolved) against 100's of reffs. I have alot of peeps that can vouch for me:)

Sorry for the long post I would like to get this cleared up and set strait as I am having a huge sale soon and would like to keep all the xbox scene members in on it:)
Thanx alot
KRAWL

#7 liplayer

liplayer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 03:02 AM

Krawl is a Great Guy and a Great seller. I have traded with him for a brand new V9 premodded ps2 and with no probs. And what he says about ps2news is 100% true.

#8 superjoint_down

superjoint_down

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

just wanted to thank krawl for modding my ps2 just got it back today, i must say that was a lot faster then any of my other installs that ive had done,and he even went the extra mile and repaired a botched instal as well really good dude ,if he cant respond to your emails just give him a ring he was super helpfull and i hope to do more buisness with him very soon, and a very nice looking instal as well,

#9 Droid

Droid

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 03:30 AM

Not sure why you are lying that you offered to send me replacement lasers because you never did. As for me trying to call you over and over, I kept doing so because you kept hanging up on me. I sent you back your lasers and you kept my money and even lied to my credit card company when they investigated. If you wanted to make things right, you should have at least refunded me my money or sent me new lasers, you did neither. I have tried posting on this thread in the past but for some reason it's like I'm being censored.

#10 exile

exile

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:43 PM

I recently did some business with fastmodz and so far so good. I never received a tracking number and haven't got responses to the two support emails I sent asking about the product and to get the tracking number. But other than that it hasn't been that long so I expect it any day now if everything goes good and will post back with my results (good or bad). Hopefully I get an email back soon though I am looking forward to tracking my ps2.

I trust Krawl though and know he has been around for awhile. Hopefully things work out well.

Edited by exile, 25 September 2004 - 11:07 PM.

#11 exile

exile

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 10:46 PM

Well I don't want to be frantic or anything but it has been way over the suggested 2-3 days for shipping the site says using usps priority. They said they shipped it on the 18th, but even giving them until monday the 20th, that is 5 shipping days and still no ps2 and no response back from anyone at the company. Hopefully things work out, but it is not looking good right now. I will keep anyone interested updated though.

UPDATE- Now it has been 10 days since it was shipped and still no ps2 and no response to my calls or emails about getting a tracking number. I really hope this all works out and it shows up here soon. It really worries me though cause he says on the site that he ships usps priority with delivery confirmation. As far as I know that has to take 2-3 days and never really takes more than that.

UPDATE2- Well it finally came today (the 29th). Everything is in great working condition and he did a great job with the mod. My only complaint is that the email I got said he sent it on the 18th and the sticker on the box says the 27th. If I would have known it went out the 27th I wouldn't have been worried about it and looking out for it the last week or more. So it really only took 2 days to get here. The only other problem I have is lack of communication. If he would have answered the phone or called me back or even replied to a single one of my emails to tell me that it didn't go out yet, none of this would have happened and I would have been a million times happier. Am I happy everything worked out? Yes of course. Would I do business with him again? Yeah, probably. But this time I wouldn't shoot my expectations so high as to how "Fast" I would get it or about getting help on the phone or by email.

Krawl is dependable though and keeps to his word. At least what little word he gave me (text on the site LOL). Like I said the price was good and the mod job was excellent and the box is brand new and beautiful.

So take what you want from this info.

Edited by exile, 29 September 2004 - 06:06 PM.

#12 krawl420

krawl420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:17 AM

well I havent been here in awhile first thanx for the good replys:)

droid you really have it out for me huh??? I did offer to send you replacements if they were broke. infact they were not! sold all 3 without complaints. and I did refund your full amount witch means that I am the one who acc got ripped on the deal. I am done with this it was a year ago and I have done 100's of orders since just drop it ok?

Also we have a new site layout and huge new stock comming in:)
will have all the latest x3 stuff and dms4 chips + all the old ones you luve and with a new cart and new pstwo premods we are deff your one stop shop for modding needs;)
Thanx
KRAWL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users