#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:27 PM

You bought something from http://www.gameshopusa.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Additional Reviews/Ratings: http://www.resellerr...seller5626.html

#2 L1qUid

L1qUid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 07:08 AM

Figured i should break the ice on this ... i bought my chips from gameshopusa and i received my modchips in two business days ... ordered them on friday and got them on monday ... and i got a confirmation emai within 2 minutes .. they were also shipped out the day i ordered them (friday) .. the chips were neatly packed and bubblewrapped .. and they are one of the cheapest sites out there ... 35.99 for the x2.2 lite .... btw i think they are still offereing a $5off coupon for all xboxscene members since they just opened ... i recommend you peepz to check this site out .. unsure.gif

#3 blackfog

blackfog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 02:50 PM

where is the 5 dollar off couplon so I can place an order from them?

#4 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the feedback of our service and your expierence with us. The coupon code can be found in the first post of this thread; http://forums.xbox-s...ST&f=12&t=72126

#5 psychogoblin

psychogoblin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 July 2003 - 03:49 PM

So far so great,
I ordered from them late last night 7/22 and recieved an update at 8:22 on 7/23.
These guys are fast, in the update it said that my order has been shipped.

I will keep yall posted, but I think all will go well.

#6 eliminate

eliminate

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 11:22 AM

Oder 5 of them today. Will let you know when I get them.
and how it went....

#7 RaGe

RaGe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 July 2003 - 06:39 AM

I ordered a couple of chips about 3 days ago and I received them fast. Also was talking to them on AIM while placing the order. Great company with great prices. Thanks guys

#8 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 02:48 PM

I was on this site and was about to put in my order but noticed that when I reached the checkout section of this site to enter my credit card information, the form was not secured. I'm a little reluctant to put in my order now because of this.

Also, is the $5 coupon still in affect at this time?

If any of the sales reps from gameshopusa.com sees this, please reply or pm me. I would really like to order some products off you. Is there a way to put in my order by telephone?

Also, I noticed that there is a flat rate for the delivery, does this apply for Canadian orders too? Please advise.

Thank you.

MiniM3

#9 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 03:59 PM

We just confirmed our SSL certificate yesterday morning, our designers should have SSL up by tonight but yes we can place an order on the phone. Also yes flat rate delivery if for anywhere in the world, $5.00. The coupon will stay valid, our 'Specials' on the site will expire, the Lite 2.2 will be $38.00, Pro 2.2 will $51.99.

Edited by GameShopUSA, 31 July 2003 - 04:02 PM.

#10 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 05:46 PM

Awesome, I will place my order once SSL is up. Also, can you pm me or post here your phone number for sales ordering just in case. I didn't see it on your website.

Thank you again for the quick response.

MiniM3

#11 feflicker

feflicker

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 August 2003 - 11:39 PM

Wow. Excellent Service! wink.gif

I sent an email inquiery to (3) other sellers *all listed in the webshop forums*. This site was the ONLY one that responded! They were very courteous and shipped my items the day they promised.

I am very happy. I think I just found my new "source". biggrin.gif

#12 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:00 PM

hmm...SSL on Gameshopusa.com is still not working correctly, I'm starting to think it's me but I've tried ordering with 2 other browsers and the SSL is not activated during checkout. If one of the guys at gameshop can pm me the number to call them or call me, I would really appreciate it. I would like to order a bunch of stuff from you. Looks like it's gonna have to be monday then. thx.

MiniM3

#13 lo-rez

lo-rez

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 03:10 PM

I placed an order with gameshopusa and so far so good. I had a problem with my CC info that I gave them, but I received a quick email from them so I could correct the problem, and the package was still shipped out in a timely fashion. I have my tracking number and anxiously await my chip's arrival. Great service so far.

#14 nyllet

nyllet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 11:54 PM

I live in Sweden. I have just placed an order for a couple of chips and some controllers. I hope it will work smoothly....

I made a mistake though, i accidently placed an order for three executer 2.2pro i only wanted two. Sent them a mail about it and i hope they can change the order and refund some of the money.
Im not really worried after reading these posts. rolleyes.gif

#15 fearyaks

fearyaks

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 05:22 PM

Ordered on 08-03-03. Will update when chip arrives. The orderform was a bit confusing as there are two places it asks for your cc #. After skimming this thread it looks like there are two forms which correspond to two POS providers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users