440 replies to this topic

#16 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 10:13 PM

fearyaks: There are 2 credit card forms, one is via VeriSign but some people were having trouble so we added just Credit Card.

'Credit Card via VeriSign' option automatically processes your card and several people were getting declined even though all their information was right.

'Credit card' option we manually charge and your card isn't charged before the item ships. If your card is declined or address/zip does not match the billing we usually email the customer the same day and void the transaction till customer provides correct information.

Sorry for inconvienence

#17 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 03:32 AM

SSL is now up and secure, sorry for the delay.

#18 lo-rez

lo-rez

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 03:17 PM

I ordered my chip from them on the 1st(friday), had it by the 6th(wednesday), and had it running on friday. No complaints. Would definately order from them again.

#19 phantazma1

phantazma1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 06:53 AM

i ordered a dms3 chip from them a couple days ago. it's only $48! that's real cheap. i'm still waiting on it and i'll update whether the product is good or not.

#20 ampau

ampau

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 August 2003 - 06:01 PM

biggrin.gif I would like to say thank you to Gameshopusa. Whew I was in a jam! Got a xodus/matrix chip with a broken programmer from another dealer : http://www.xbox-modchips.com/xodus.htm When I tried to email to get the programmer replaced , what a crock I NEVER got a response. grr.gif Im new to xbox-scene, posted a message about my experience and Gameshopusa Came to my rescue!!! What a crew!! beerchug.gif Big thumbs up for the clutch save in the bottom of the 9th guys!!! Thank you tons!!!

ampau

#21 FIREitUP

FIREitUP

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 August 2003 - 06:08 PM

mr gameshop said they had 28 guage wire but i cant find it..any help?

#22 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:09 PM

I'll add it on the site, I saw a post because somebody wanted soldering wire. Sorry about the misunderstanding and it is now on the site.

Edited by GameShopUSA, 15 August 2003 - 07:17 PM.

#23 FIREitUP

FIREitUP

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (GameShopUSA @ Aug 15 2003, 04:09 PM)
I'll add it on the site, I saw a post because somebody wanted soldering wire. Sorry about the misunderstanding and it is now on the site.

and you said it would be 6 shipped...how come it added 5 bucks for shipping?

Edited by FIREitUP, 15 August 2003 - 08:10 PM.

#24 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 01:48 AM

You can use the $5 off coupon, the wires will be sent First-Class mail.

Edited by GameShopUSA, 16 August 2003 - 10:52 PM.

#25 FIREitUP

FIREitUP

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (GameShopUSA @ Aug 15 2003, 10:48 PM)
You can use the $5 off coupon, the chips will be sent First-Class mail.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot about that smile.gif thx

#26 GenEriq

GenEriq

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:10 PM

I ordered on Saturday (X2.2 Lite - 35.99 shipped) - got my confirmation by e-mail. I was impressed to get an update on Sunday with the shipping info.

Just for the record, I saw a few guys say they wished GameshopUSA accepted PayPal. I used my PayPal account; in fact, you can shop anywhere on line with your PayPal account. When you login to PayPal follow the SHOP then SHOP ANYWHERE link and it gives you a virtual debit card with all the details you need to spend your PayPal funds anywhere that accepts MasterCard.

I'll post again after I get my chip and everything going.

Thanks Guys!

#27 gosingsing2k

gosingsing2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 09:47 PM

Fast shipping and good service

#28 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 02:31 AM

Can someone from Gameshop USA please advise my steps for exchanging a defective Xecutor 2.2 Lite mod. I've contacted you guys by email and did not receive any response. I bought 3 Xecutor 2.2 Lite mods from you guys and one of them either does not have the Cromwell on it or it's pooched. Here's the problem, I've installed the other 2 with no problems at all, they are working just fine however, the 3rd one is giving me grief, after installation, I proceeded to flashing the Cromwell with X2 4977, but when I turn the xbox on, i do not get the Cromwell "please insert disk..." screen. There is nothing at all, just the 3 consecutive boots, then the flashing green/red light. I thought perhaps it might have been a soldering connection so I used a working mod from one of the other Xecutor 2.2 lite machine and it worked fine so it's not a soldering issue.

I would like to exchange this mod for another one please. Please PM me on the procedure I need to take in doing so. Thank you.

MiniM3

#29 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 05:33 PM

Ok...we are now in the second day. I've sent numerous emails to GameShopUsa and have called them 4 times and left a message, not to mention this post. I have yet to hear from them. I had very good service with GameShopUSA when I purchased several items but hope that this same service continues when one has problems or defective product.

If you guys are still recoping from the blackout and can't get to me that's excusable but if I'm being ignored, I will not be too happy. I would hate to be the first to post a negative thread against you guys. Please PM me or contact me via tel.

Thank you.

MiniM3

#30 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 09:42 PM

MiniM3, we emailed you back to send it back to the return address, please check our email for the address. We sent you an email yesterday. Also we were affected by the blackout but we managed to answer emails and ship orders from another location.

Edited by GameShopUSA, 19 August 2003 - 09:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users