#31 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 12:44 PM

GameShop Usa,

Thanks for replying, please check your email I sent back to you or contact me.

Thx.

MiniM3

#32 ampau

ampau

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 21 August 2003 - 01:00 AM

biggrin.gif New chip ordered today (Wensday) hopefully I get Friday. Told at worst Sat. Will keep yall posted.

X ecutor 2.2 lite pro came saturday. Nice job guys. Went in pretty smooth. At first had a little difficulty didnt know how sensitive it actually was but lined it up and perfect. Nice timing on the shipping. Nice to have questions answered to find out which is/was the best chip at the time for me. Jus all around nice experience. Would recommend to order from this company anytime! Class act. beerchug.gif

Thanx, Guys friends coming this week to check it out may have a few more orders for yall if they are interested. jester.gif One other thing, jus so you know, tip for anyone getting the xecutor 2.2 pro lite. On programming it, When attempting the way everyone says online please disregard step one go to step 2. step 1 is bogus was there hours and didnt do a dang thing lmao. Little tip from yours truly from experience jester.gif

Edited by ampau, 25 August 2003 - 11:47 AM.

#33 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 03:40 PM

GameShop USA,

Can you PM me your exact address to send back this bad Xecutor 2.2 Lite for the new one. thx.

MiniM3

#34 fearyaks

fearyaks

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 05:13 PM

Got a 2.2 pro from them about two weeks ago. It's installed and works great.
Thanks.

Edited by fearyaks, 21 August 2003 - 05:14 PM.

#35 nyllet

nyllet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 07:16 PM

I ordered two Executor 2.2 Pro and three Controllers tuesday 5/8. It was sent friday 8/8. Im still waiting for the package to show up..... But it has to go all the way to Sweden so maybe it will take a few more days.

edit. Received the package friday te 22nd. All was there and the customs never touched it:).

Edited by nyllet, 23 August 2003 - 09:42 AM.

#36 gosingsing2k

gosingsing2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 10:38 PM

laugh.gif Great seller with cheap price, + fast shipping for my item biggrin.gif

Edited by gosingsing2k, 21 August 2003 - 10:39 PM.

#37 MiniM3

MiniM3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 01:30 PM

GameShopUSA,

Can you please CONTACT ME, I am still waiting for my replacement Xecutor 2.2 Lite mod for the defective I sent back to you, it's been a week and I don't it takes this long to get to me. I have a half modded xbox sitting here and no mod chip, I would really like to know what the status is for my replacement. Thank you.

MiniM3

#38 MyUtopia

MyUtopia

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:28 AM

Hi All,

Am wondering if anyone has ordered the Chameleon chip from GameShop?

If so, did it include the pin header?

I asked in my order if it did and their response was it did not include the pin header.

They might of thought that I was asking if it included the solderless adapter (which I did not want or order).

Also, I know with Easybuy2000, they say that all Chameleons ordered will be the 1.3 version. Is this the same with Gameshop? You never know if folks have left over stock from the first version of the Chameleon.

By the way...GameShop is the cheapest for Chameleon's...and when you include the $5 off coupon, no one comes close...That is (and I hope) it includes the pin header and its the 1.3 version of the Chameleon.

Thanks...

Edited by MyUtopia, 30 August 2003 - 03:07 PM.

#39 GameShopUSA

GameShopUSA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 06:41 PM

The pin header is not included, I don't think easybuy includes them either. Also this is the latest Chameleon compatible with the v1.3, you will see it says 'V1.3' on the pcb board. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask by PM, AIM, EMAIL.

#40 MyUtopia

MyUtopia

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 02:45 AM

Just received the Chameleon from you guys today.

And yes - it does include the pin header.

The thing is - unlike the Executer chip in which the pin header is included seperately - the Chameleon had it inserted.

You just remove it and solder it into the MB.

By the way - thank you very much for the speedy delivery. Placed the order last Friday and received it today. Probably would of received it yesterday if it were not for Labour Day.

biggrin.gif

#41 statement

statement

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 04:28 AM

Best place to buy.

Edited by statement, 04 September 2003 - 04:29 AM.

#42 archon79

archon79

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 10:01 PM

Ordered some magic 3.1's from them and received them 3 days later... amazing speed. I'm very satisfied!

#43 GenEriq

GenEriq

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 10:17 PM

My order shipped quickly, but I had a problem with the chip. I e-mailed and got a reply they would issue me an RMA and exchange it. Luckily a friend of mine is a component level tech and figured what the problem was, and fixed it for me. A very good experience from shipment to support. I can definitely recommend them, and will buy more from them.

Thanks!

#44 shamo316

shamo316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:52 PM

were is gameshopusa loacated at?? what state

#45 GameShopUSA