Photo

Need Help Upgrading My Xbox's Matrix Chip!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:50 AM

Ok I am attempting this through FTP. I have the server set up but I have no Idea where to put the files, or how. I thought I was just supposed to drop it as a .bin file into my C drive but that didnt work! Im trying to upgrade from 6 to the new x2_4977 dashboard so that I can play the newest xbox games. Please help f you have info!!

#2 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:52 AM

seems as if your just twiddling your tumbs trying to get it to work........you keep doing that and you wont have a box for long........

x2_4977 dashboard

there is no xecuter dashboard kid......

you should be flamed but i will not save you from fucking up your box

olny give you a hint..................READ

Edited by musical_mercenary_420, 24 July 2003 - 08:53 AM.

#3 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:54 AM

Im using evoX though

And besides its a newbie chat okay?! so stop being such an asshole iif you arent gonna help anything.

Edited by Fraggle1407, 24 July 2003 - 08:55 AM.

#4 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:55 AM

ur using evox trying to "flash your dashboard" huh ......well that will work

(catch the sarcasim )

#5 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:56 AM

Im not trying to "flash my dash board"

My bios is already flashed. I am trying to update the dashboard and I read that I was just supposed to drop the bin in the C:

#6 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:59 AM

why are you being such a prick? So Im a n00b... in n00b chat... It seems kind of appropriate doesn't it? I don't need your BS or "sarcasIm" as you put it.

#7 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:00 AM

well ok since your not going to do any reading i will say this.......

dashboard is evo x/mxm/ava and a few others.......where u launch games ect.....evoxdash.xbe

bios is used to run 3 party applications ect.....(a .bin file)

if your mixing them up then im sure you dont have enuff common sense to reflash your "chip" with the bios.bin.........no need to put it on the hard drive at all..........

hell no need to even upgrade if all your looking to play games evo6 dose that fine

#8 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:03 AM

evox6 doesnt do it just fine. Its 6 months out of date and all the newest games are unplayable. Do I really have to re-flash my bios through the same proceedure, taking it out and using the computer port? is there an easier way? and what the hell are you telling me to read? I dont have any reading materials on the subject.

#9 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:04 AM

why are you being such a prick? So Im a n00b... in n00b chat... It seems kind of appropriate doesn't it? I don't need your BS or "sarcasIm" as you put it.

difference between a noob and a noobie is that noobies read you dont.......... im trying to help by telling you your not educated on the matter and want spoon fed your questions..............

you will get this from everyone on x-s untill you step up to the plate and do some shit by urself........

as for my bs get used to it if you keep makinging urself look like a dumass

#10 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:06 AM

evox6 doesnt do it just fine. Its 6 months out of date and all the newest games are unplayable. Do I really have to re-flash my bios through the same proceedure, taking it out and using the computer port? is there an easier way? and what the hell are you telling me to read? I dont have any reading materials on the subject.

lmfao this is xbox scene........comeone man where did u lern how to mod an xbox

give you a bit of advise go back to www.xbox-scene.com tutorials and stay out of the forms

#11 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:07 AM

Im trying to read you psycho! I keep asking what the fuck you are talking about when you tell me to read and you ignore it! What the hell are you talking about reading?

#12 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:11 AM

look its a software update/ I know it is. MS put a security tag on all its 2003 games so we couldnt rip them as easily. I need a software upgrade to counter act that security thing.

#13 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:11 AM

are u that fucking stupid..........

click HERE (should have gave you a crashlink)
and on the top are lil tabs under the tutorials is a bunch of shit for ppl to read.....unleas your 2 dum 2 do that

note: stay there and dont fill up post about shit you dont know what your talking about

Edited by musical_mercenary_420, 24 July 2003 - 09:12 AM.

#14 Fraggle1407

Fraggle1407

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:19 AM

yeah f*ck you

#15 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:20 AM

Im not trying to "flash my dash board"

My bios is already flashed. I am trying to update the dashboard and I read that I was just supposed to drop the bin in the C:

well flashing a bios installing a dahsboard......hence you said u needed to flash your dashboard here-->(Im trying to upgrade from 6 to the new x2_4977 dashboard so that I can play the newest xbox games. Please help f you have info!! )

What the hell are you talking about reading?

you dont know what reading is.......maybe i gave you to much credit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users