12 replies to this topic

#1 cabshield

cabshield

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 01:26 PM

This is the web site that gives the tutorial to get metal gear solid to run off dvdr instead of the hard drive,
it was taken down because not enough feed back was given. but as more and more people emailed me to but it back.......i have
please send some comments to the site to let me know if it worked for you on pal or ntsc thanks...................

http://michael4scuba...btopenworld.com

jester.gif

ps my daughter wanted a shrine to the tele tubbies building so if i get no comments you get teletubbies biggrin.gif

#2 pholly

pholly

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 July 2003 - 12:10 AM

I really don't see how this is a tutorial since you have to download programs to do it, and since i would rather do it myself i won't use your program. Thanx for the work you did anyway, even though i won't use it i'm sure many other people will find it useful biggrin.gif

#3 shaftastic

shaftastic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 01:06 PM

Link doesn't work

#4 cabshield

cabshield

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 03:44 PM

teletubbies it is for the simpletons then.....

#5 pholly

pholly

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 08:41 AM

You know what cabshield, i don't appreciate you sending me stupid messages. I hope you do put teletubbies on your stupid website and keep your opinions to yourself, i didn't ask for it and i don't appreciate it. mad.gif

#6 cabshield

cabshield

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:30 AM

has pholly spat his dummy out, bless. 1361 visitors to my stupid website and just one person who wants it taken down, what have you ever done to contribute to these forums, do tell............................... i'm waiting laugh.gif

#7 T-X

T-X

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:40 AM

well said cabshield, the tutorial has helped me and many others i guess, keep up the good work , and pholly heres a nice website for you http://www.bbc.co.uk...es/teletubbies/
time for you to grow up,

you thought you had a pube untill you pissed out of it.................

#8 vodka blue

vodka blue

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 02:01 AM

i agree with t-x if cabshield had not of built the metal gear substance website http://michael4scuba...topenworld.com/
i would still be struggling to backup my game to 2x dvdr's and as for these comments by pholly

" I really don't see how this is a tutorial since you have to download programs to do it, and since i would rather do it myself i won't use your program. Thanx for the work you did anyway, even though i won't use it i'm sure many other people will find it useful "

it is an excellent idea to have all the files and tools to do the job in one place, saves searching the net to find them, i bet cabshield is really bothered that you you won't use his programme.
i cant understand people like you slagging someone off who puts time and effort for no personal gain to help others, keep up the good work cabshield
any one else got any comments. uhh.gif

#9 johnmiceter

johnmiceter

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 August 2003 - 02:44 AM

I've been thinking for a long time if I should try and back my copy up biggrin.gif or not. But the only way I have ever heard of is, if you put this game on 2 DVDR's.

Is this method the same way putting it on 2 DVDR's or 1 ?

If it's on 2 still, I was wondering why tis is the only Xbox game that can't be copied to 1 DVD ?

Can anyone explain, thanks.

#10 pholly

pholly

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:27 AM

To respond i was nice to him in my first post, he then sent me a private message that was really pointless. Has anyone even read my first post (if not read it), you really shouldn't be taking his side just because he didn't like the fact i have no need for his website. And i have helped people at on the forums with many different problems, so don't assume i haven't helped just because i don't have a website or any tutorials here. And just for the record i hate telletubies, it was his idea not mine.

#11 cabshield

cabshield

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 09:12 AM

i dont want to get into a running argument with you pholly as time is precious enough, lets use the forums for what they are sopposed to be used for. helping each other with problems. amen

#12 steph_33333

steph_33333

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 04:57 PM

Anyone can post the tutorial???? the links doesn't work.

Thanks

#13 Morien

Morien

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:10 PM

Yeah, just a bump. I'll keep looking through the forum but I need these tools + tutorial.

Thanks
Morien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users