2 replies to this topic

#1 TheMighty

TheMighty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 02:09 PM

So guys, another problem.

I have testet dayX and Phoenix "Bert is Cheating on Ernie", but nothing was working for me. It always restarts in loop. So I asked somebody in this forum and tried Bert and Ernie Reloaded.

It seems so that my XBox has a time problem.

After using Bert & Ernie Reloaded evox boots up finally. I was very happy for my first evox boot, but I can't load any other program, like XBMP. Yes I have signed it.

I always get Error 21, so what I did wrong and how to solve it.

Thanks all for help.

P.S.: The green LED is blinking all the time Red after booting evox, at first i thought this meens that evox doesn't work but it works. Plz help me.

K:4817
D:4817

Edited by TheMighty, 24 July 2003 - 02:14 PM.

#2 Terayon

Terayon

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 02:15 PM

did you put the phoenix bios loader on?

the fonts don't do everything, they just allow the XBOX to execute something other then the xboxdash.xbe, they look for default.xbe in the c drive....

So, you put the complete signed bios loader on the c drive, the font files will boot the loader (default.xbe)...the loader put's a new kernel in memory that looks for and boots evoxdash.xbe, which then gives you your dashbaord and ability to play backups and used media player and stuff.....

Edited by Terayon, 24 July 2003 - 02:18 PM.

#3 TheMighty

TheMighty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 04:40 PM

Yes, I haven't known that a BIOS-Loader must be installed.

Maybe you can give me the name of a good one (I know that no direct links are allowed), so give me only the filename or pm me, plz...

Thank you for this I haven't known this.

P.S. I have BIOS 4817 maybe that is important for the BIOS-Loader Release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users