HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 July 2003 - 02:34 AM

Have you done business with http://www.perfectmodifications.tk

Have any Comments? Questions? or Concerns?

#2 psxnomad

psxnomad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 05:59 PM

A good and honest guy to do business with, i got a premodded x-ecuter 2.2 pro w/ a 120 GB hdd from him and it works like a charm

good stuff

Edited by psxnomad, 11 August 2003 - 06:19 PM.

#3 ddallas159

ddallas159

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 06:30 PM

I orderered a premodded system after my friend did and recieved his and worked great. Mine was delivered fast and worked great. I am now in process of ordering another modded system for a friend of mine. I was nervous like anyone at first, and luckily my friend braved the danger and got his. It was well worth it, Im so happy with their work and fast service that I recommend them to anyone thinking about it. I know everyone is worried about possible rip offs, but from personal experience i can tell you they have done great with me and my friend, and now on this next one which i will be placing an order for soon. They are on yahoo IM and AOL Im and you can always stay in touch. Good luck guys

#4 SuPaAznChocobo

SuPaAznChocobo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 11:25 PM

i recieved my system about a month ago and it works great...but the koolest part is that they are on aim and yahoo and so i could chat with them about any problems or questions that i might have.... great customer service!

#5 dubandluis

dubandluis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 11:42 PM

I got my xbox modded a month ago, and it is working perfect so far. And i also like the fact that you can find them in yahoo and answer your questions.

Do not be affraid of getting your system modded by perfectmodifications.tk

#6 V Mercury Storm

V Mercury Storm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 06:22 PM

I sent my PS2 out to be modified by Perfect Modifications on Wed, 13 Aug 2003.

UPS Delivered the PS2 to Perfect Modifications on Mon, 25 Aug 2003.

Perfect Modifications sent the PS2 back one day after it was received.

Edited by V Mercury Storm, 08 September 2003 - 08:08 PM.

#7 PerfectModifications

PerfectModifications

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 10:56 PM

We haven't recieved the PS2 yet. UPS said it will probably be in Monday. It seems they misplaced it at the UPS office over by us. It is not our fault. Check your tracking number. We still haven't recieved it.

But please don't reply to this message here. Talk to me on AIM or PM because this is for feedback only. Thanks

Edited by PerfectModifications, 23 August 2003 - 11:00 PM.

#8 Xaddict2k2

Xaddict2k2

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 08:22 PM

This is not negative feedback nor is it positive feedback. I ordered a ps2 and waited nearly a month for the whole procees, first he says it got lost in the mail, then he says he shipped it, then he says it got lost again, But after nearly a month of waiting for the chip, he finally refunded my money, at least I know you not a ripp off becvause you did give me my refund which i do Appreciate.
Thanks beerchug.gif

Edited by Xaddict2k2, 10 September 2003 - 07:33 PM.

#9 PerfectModifications

PerfectModifications

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:44 AM

V Mercury Storm - we have recieved your PS2. Everything is going smoothly.

#10 V Mercury Storm

V Mercury Storm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:08 PM

I just received my PS2 back and it works great! Thanks guys!

#11 .223

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 10:43 PM

positive feedback:
I just got back my ps2 modded with a smartchip pro i supplied. It took 14 days from when i sent it UPS to when i got it back. if there are any problems they seem to be very willing to make them right. everything works good, so beerchug.gif

#12 polski

polski

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 01:50 AM

hey i just got my pre-modded ps2 with the dms chip, it works great with ps2 dvd backups, psx backups and DVD movie backups! responses to emails were really fast too! even though it took a little while to get to me, it's worth it knowing that you'll actually get what you pay for. biggrin.gif

#13 PerfectModifications

PerfectModifications

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 06:00 PM

Thank you everyone for all your support of us. We have improved our shipping system and now are able to get every system out faster and more efficiently than ever before. We are Paypal Verified and always put the customer first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users