4 replies to this topic

#1 Byrdclaw

Byrdclaw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:28 PM

K, here's the deal. My fiance got an xbox for her graduation present. I got my xbox about a month after that and modded it shortly thereafter. We RARELY ever used her xbox and it's just been sitting around for a while now. It's probably been used a grand total of 10 hours or so and I just got some cheapmods in last night and stuck one in it. It's workin like a champ with the little 10 gigger in there and she wants me to sell it. The xbox is a 1.0 with a thompson, cheapmod, with switch in the rear for on/off Xbox !LIVE play.

I've got several different options a person can choose from depending on what else you would want done past just a modded xbox:

Just the modded xbox (pwr and A/V hookups included of course), no controllers $200USD

Modded xbox, 1 blue LED modded controller (original large controller) with see through jewel $230

Modded xbox, modded controller, and 4 games (Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Tetris Worlds, Nightcaster) $260 USD

add on a 120GB HDD preloaded with apps, etc. for the price of the HDD (Usually ranges around 100-120 dollars, I'll try to find the best deal of course)

Add on a 1 or 2 tone paint job for 10/15 USD

Add on a clear xbox jewel for 6 bucks

Basically... I'm willing to mod this thing out to your hearts content and send it out to you all ready to play with and show off to your friends. If you're interested don't hesitate to PM me, Email me at byrdclaw@hotmail.com, or even call me at 940-483-9865.

Edit: DOH.. forgot to add.. shipping will be done how you like, shouldn't be more than 20 dollars unless you want some extravagant shipping and I'm not going to charge you any more than what shipping actually is via whatever method you choose, UPS, USPS or FedEx

Edited by Byrdclaw, 29 July 2003 - 06:36 PM.

#2 Byrdclaw

Byrdclaw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:11 PM

^Bump^ I'll be puttin up some pictures shortly

#3 msn25

msn25

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:32 PM

hes a great guy and KNOWS HIS SHIT! put me down as a referrence! His paint jobs are BAR NONE!

...legit!

#4 Byrdclaw

Byrdclaw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 08:20 AM

^Bump^ still haven't been able to get pictures.. my apologies. The xbox is still available, the first person I talked to who wanted it decided he didn't have the money to do everything he wanted with it.

Anyways, talk to me if you're interested. byrdclaw@hotmail.com or even call me at 940-483-9865

I'll be out of town for about a week, but I should have access to emails during that time, so send away!

#5 Byrdclaw

Byrdclaw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 03:52 AM

^bump^ price drop.. kinda.. 200 shipped! 180 for the xbox plus the 20 bucks it costs for priority mail with insurance and tracking number. Email me at byrdclaw@hotmail.com or talk on aim: byrdclaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users