• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xyan

Xyan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 05:19 PM

Well, I got my modchip almost a week ago and I installed it and everything (Shocking myself in the process, dont ask) and it always FRAGs, and then doesn't FRAG when it's supposed to. I connect just the pogo pins, small wire adapter, and the bank selector switch? Oh no, it doesn't frag. I hook up the Xecuter 2.1 Lite to the modchip and such, oh yes, it FRAGs! So I bought a programmer that just arrive about an hour ago, I flashed the chip and everything, hooked it all up, and (just my luck) it's FRAGGING STILL mad.gif !! Any ideas? I've had the selector switch set to all possible settings (Except for modchip disabled) while trying this, the same HDD is in, everything is hooked up, etc. I can't really return the modchip because the wonderful company I bought it from refuses to return any E-mail I send to them about it. So, any ideas?

#2 switzch

switzch

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 07:56 PM

what frag do you get.
red flashing or orange?

#3 Xyan

Xyan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:00 PM

Red and Green, like it's supposed to do when the pogo pins are connected to the board and the small wire adapter and switch are connected to the modchip (It wont FRAG that way for me btw)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users