#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:27 PM

You bought something from http://www.mad-mods.com/ ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 agentbob

agentbob

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:43 PM

I've had many pleasant experiences with mad-mods.com. I've bought two pre-modded x2 pro systems from them, and I'm also getting another pre-mod from them for one of my friends. They even fixed my x2lite install someone else botched up. They have great service and I highly recommend them! beerchug.gif

Dan

#3 Shordy

Shordy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:56 AM

Have had well over 20 chips done by nitro and zackweed...they are quick, trustworthy, and just nice guys.
Some of the best prices ive seen and soem of the best soldering jobs i have seen too.
They really know what they are doing.

#4 Shaq Diesel

Shaq Diesel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:05 PM

Those guys are awsome, from what Ive heard these guys will do anything they need for you to get what you want, I'm bringing my box to them on the weekend and i cant wait. I recommend anyone in GTA, ontario or even canada to let these guys mod your box.

#5 Genessee

Genessee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:50 PM

I got my XBox fixed up by these guys just recently. I messed up a trace and needed an X-ecuter 2.2 Lite installed. Everything works great now, all fixed up nice. Very nice guys as well! Can't recommend them enough! smile.gif

Edited by Genessee, 31 July 2003 - 11:51 PM.

#6 XRage

XRage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 02:46 AM

Hey all,

If you need a mod done, these are THE guys to goto. I got my mod done back in January and have had no problems with it at all. The box works excellent. The actual installation work is professional and top notch and I got a nice switch installed on mine.! cool.gif

Good, easy going people to do business with.

#7 FunkyMonkey1982

FunkyMonkey1982

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 03:40 AM

My Experience with Mad-mods was great, they fullfilled beyond my expectations, and their prices are awesome. I highly recommend Mad-Mods to anyone who wishes to mod their console cuz these really guys know what they are doing. laugh.gif

#8 riceman59

riceman59

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 01:10 AM

I just got my xbox modded by zackweed a few days ago and it was a very good experience. He went beyond my expectations with the install and the explaination of all the new features of my xbox. He's a very nice guy and awesome to do business with. If anyone is thinking about modding their xbox or PS2 go to these guys they are fast reliable guys and a pleasure to do business with.

beerchug.gif

#9 Kreepa13

Kreepa13

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 09:37 PM

I got an installation done yesterday, all i can say is that these guys are the best. I did some research on the different installers these guys had all positive recommendations/comments by their customers. Their prices are unbeatable. Guys are friendly they walk you through about everything you need to know
I totally recommend these guys.

Edited by Kreepa13, 13 August 2003 - 05:02 AM.

#10 duneight

duneight

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 12:48 AM

I'm definatly going to have to fully agree with all the great comments on this thread because nitro really did do an awsome job with my xbox install. He was super fast and did a nice clean job and did a great job explaining all the apps to me. If ur looking to get ur xbox modded this is the place to go.

#11 ADGUY

ADGUY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 06:32 PM

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif We jave just dealt with Mad-Mods and we cant begin to tell you how great the experience was...They really did go above and beyond and found ways to make everything work no matter what the opsticle. They were fast returning calls, efficient with their work and always pleasant to speak to. If you need anything done, you wont be dissapointed!!

#12 Axel Foley

Axel Foley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:59 PM

beerchug.gif Cheers to the fellas in T.O.

I have used them in the past (twice) stopped by Dukes place and used www.mad-mods.com online shopping with great success!

These guys are for real and you can feel safe dealing with them. Quick and Painless!

Thanks again guys!!

Wayne Nero
kingofemails@budweiser.com[SIZE=7][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]

#13 Faeton

Faeton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 August 2003 - 03:05 AM

Just got my box modded with X 2.2 lite. Enjoying it a lot now. Duke knew what he was doing (he was chatting with me while working away), transfered my old HD contents over (so I won't loose those hard-earned save-games!) and threw in some "bonuses" onto the box too.

so Mad-Mods are *highly* recommended!

#14 chopstix

chopstix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 04:58 AM

Just picked up my chip from mad-mods and met duke.

great guy, great prices and very helpful. any xbox business i hear of will be thrown their way cause i can rely on them to do a good job.

i definately recommend them

#15 mrhottstuph

mrhottstuph

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:32 AM

Great professional service in the Toronto area. Great Canadian prices too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users