Messed Up Chip
Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:38 PM
1) OPEN XBOX TAKE OUT HDD DVD AND THEN MOTHERBOARD
2)HAD TO TAKE OUT THE SOLDER ON THE MOTHERBOARD BECAUSE I HAD A VER 1.0.
3) PUT THE PINS IN
4) PUT THE THE FLAT WIDE WIRE WITH A RED LINE INTO THINGY AND PUT THE
OTHER FLAT WIDE WIRE THAT LOOKS LIKE GUM WRAPPER INTO THINGY
5) PUT THE GUM WRAPPER WIRE THROUGH BACK OF XBOX AND ATTACHED IT TO THE
OTHER THINGY THAT LETS YOU CONECT COMPUTER PRINTER CABLE.
6) TOOK LONG FLAT WIDE WIRE WITH RED LINE CONNECTED TO THE MOD CHIP AND
THEN PUT THE MOD CHIP UPSIDE DOWN ONTO PINS.
7) TOOK THE GREY AND BLACK WIRE CONNECTED IT TO MOD CHIP AND THEN TOOK
GREY THIN WIRE SOLDERED IT TO THE MOTHERBOARD ON THE DOT I HAD TO 3RD
DOT OVER THE 1 ON THE R7D1 WHICH TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR, THEN SCREWED THE
OTHER WIRE WITH CIRCLE THING BETWEEN THE MOTHERBOARD AND SCREW.
8) TOOK OFF FRONT COVER PUT THE SWITCH THROUGH HOLE CONNECTED IT TO THE
MOD CHIP. AND PUT THE COVER BACK ON AND TAPED THE SWITCH UNDER FRONT
COVER ON ENABLE.
9)CLOSED THE XBOX AND ALL PUT HDD DVD MADE SURE ALL SCREWS WERE IN...
10) WENT TO TRY IT OUT FIRST IT TAKES 2 SECONDS TO GO ON,
IT GOES ON WITH NOTHIN ON THE SCREEN BLINKING GREEN THEN DIES AFTER
GOES ON AGAIN WITHOUT ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN BLINKING ORANGE FOR THREE
SECONDS THEN DIES ,
GOES ON AGAIN WITH NOTHING ON SCREEN BLINKING ORANGE AND THIS TIME ITKEEPS GOING WITH NOTHING HAPPENING AND I TRY TO SHUT IT OFF IT WONT GO
OFF and the disk tay wont open.
Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:49 PM
Edited by mirx999, 01 August 2003 - 05:50 PM.
Posted 01 August 2003 - 08:45 PM
Posted 01 August 2003 - 09:08 PM
"If you need to ask then you need the lite"
All you can do is to keep checking your connections. You should have used the wire install, it is a lot easier on 1.0 xboxes with LPC points filled. Did you follow the tutorial here ?
Posted 01 August 2003 - 09:09 PM
Posted 01 August 2003 - 11:01 PM
Maybe someone could help me out
Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:10 PM
Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:21 PM
I think my xbox is f**ked up!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users