• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grapes17

Grapes17

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 07:31 PM

I am a total n00bie to the whole mod chip thing. I have looked at some of the tutorials but they are hard to understand. I am looking for some very plainly written tutorials on how to set up a modded xbox. The things I am wanting to do with my xbox are adding a bigger hard drive, adding a modchip without having to solder anything, adding a new dashboard, and being able to backup my games onto my xbox. I would also like to know what is involved in getting onto xbox live with a mod chip. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appretiate it. Thanks.

#2 Stealthz

Stealthz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 07:40 PM

All of these things you asked for can be found here: http://www.xbox-scen...m/tutorials.php

The tutorials don't get much simpler than this, so if you don't understand them you probably shouldn't be messing with your XBox because you're gonna end up screwing it up and begging here for help.

I suggest reading, reading, reading, and then reading some more before you attempt anything.

#3 paulrussell

paulrussell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 07:59 PM

Agreed

If you think that the tutorials are too hard to understand, then maybe you had better pay someone to do the work for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users