#1 sulfur

sulfur

Super Xbox Saiyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 August 2003 - 06:45 AM

yes so far there are no games that you can not back up, you might have to patch,crack,try different program but you can backup _______ game. wink.gif

#2 JJFleurat

JJFleurat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 05:26 PM

This may be true but I just ran into a game which I am not sure if it will backup. The Suffering seems to hang when the machine starts at the loading screen. With an Xecuter 4977 and slayer v2.5, I wouldn't think that I should have trouble backing up my games. Any ideas?

#3 GamSlav

GamSlav

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 02:09 AM

The newest version of dvd2xbox (version 5.7) backs up "the suffering" for hard drive play.
just keep your software/dashboard/bios upto date and your igr setting to off and you'll be fine

#4 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 May 2004 - 11:31 PM

Read this if you are having problems backing up:

Troubleshooting Game Backup Problems

As far as I know any game can be backed up but some require additional patching (see above link). The only game I know of that can't be backed up is Xbox Music Mixer. This may have changed but last I knew it was the only one. A patch may have been made available but I don't have the game. smile.gif

#5 trekker9

trekker9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:40 PM

i have got dvd2xbox 0.4.9 how do i upgrade to 0.5.7 as i am having trouble with the suffering as well

#6 thomes08

thomes08

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Interests:XBOX! HOCKEY! POT AND SHROOMS! BEER!

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:09 PM

yeah keep updating dvd2xbox.... they come out fairly quickly. Ans def get the new bios' when they come out, but i'd wait a week or so to see if there are any bugs in them. They'll be public within a couple days of the release and probably something that they will easily fix within a few days after the bugs are public

thomes08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users